Attached: 1.jpg (1016x1061, 149.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/2516/wti-crude-oil-prices-10-year-daily-chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doubled the price?

>Dems break my legs
>Hand me crutches
>"Thank you, Democrats!"

No he didn't all he did was throw all the built up gas from the national reserve at the midterms when its over its going right the fuck back up without a single doubt in any ones mind. He tossed two thirds of it just to not get assraped in the midterms lord knows all three states are red.

Didn't gas prices start to rise when Biden shut down an oil pipeline?

>when the prices are high because of global supply problems, it's Brandon's fault.
>when domestic prices drop, it's not Brandon's fault.
Just admit you're a right wing hack and will always pick "your side".

Prices increased all around the world because of supply chain issues and inflation, largely the result of the pandemic.

> price rises 150%
> it's not my fault fat!
> price drops to only being up 110%
> my plan is working!

Yeah until the emergency supply runs out right after the election, then you're back to being fucked.

i didn't see an increase in fuel prices until summer of 2022, please don't lie on a Nepalese finger painting forum

By draining the majority of our strategic oil reserve and selling it to China. He did it for the short term benefit of the midterm elections

Attached: 1662329503072389.png (601x340, 374.12K)

That's intentional and party policy. Their goal is to break your spine and then have you thanking them for rolling you about on a wheelchair. Don't worry, they'll take care of you, but you don't get to decide where you'll go anymore. Especially if it's down a cliff.

Enjoy that 3 dollar dip while you can, soon it'll be 5 dollars

Attached: opec.jpg (624x773, 79.04K)

you seem to have forgotten the baseline, "brandon" still has an extremely far way to go

>will always pick "your side".
>democrat memeflag

Enjoy it while it lasts

Attached: ii.png (1296x810, 100.31K)

I wonder how well this dip will hold up once the reserve is empty and when OPECs production cut takes effect. Sometime after midterms kek.

>when US strategic oil reserve drop it's Brandon's fault

I thought putin was responsible for the sudden jump, ergo its only logical that putin is responsible for the drop. Thanks putin.

What happens when national reserves ran out anyway?

Plus why did they blow this load early instead of waiting when winter hits?

Oil is poomping again and has been rebounding again and again not breaking like 85 per ber barrel for WTI for some time now. Will probably be back up into the 90s tomorrow and the Russian oil price cap, OPEC cutting production and other things it may poomp even harder. Also China is doing a bunch of coof lockdowns so everyone is scared of demand problems so the price is low right now.

How does that negate what I've said?
Also wrong.
macrotrends.net/2516/wti-crude-oil-prices-10-year-daily-chart

this mother fucker is going to drain all of our oil reserves so he can try and win the midterms
Fucking hate you stupid fucking niggers so much

This lmao get ready to compete with the US Government buying up all the oil they can to refill the strategic reserve.

He dumped oil reserves. All time law, goys you better prepare for another sdventure in middle east

Why would it drop?
The reserves are being drained at an exponential rate and there aren't any new sources coming in.

Attached: big ounce.png (1906x1408, 2.25M)

Temporary phenomena while Biden empties the Strategic Petroleum Reserves coming up to the elections. After that, we is fucked.

Sell 1 Billion barrels out of our strategic petroleum reserve - now we’re completely fucked if we need it in a real national emergency. Asshats like the clown OP don’t care…

Gas is going back up you fucktard democuck, Kill yourself.

just wait till the reserves run out... that will be fun too! Especially since iraqi oil might come off line soon.

>US oil supply is going to run out
Heck, you fags will literally make any old shit up. If you're so scared about using domestic oil, note that the record domestic production was under Blumpf.