WE WON

Aftet a long campaign to shut it down, all it took was doxing and swatting a tranny. They actually believe you low IQ bigots hacked Uber too.

Attached: we-won.png (720x623, 364.12K)

Isn’t kiwifarms full of trannies, leftists and lolberts?

I don't support platforms for organizing doxxing and harassing people, even if it's the people I dislike

okay so now how are we going to follow the retarded antics of the worlds most autistic motherfucker, CWC

I don't understand why we haven't established an encrypted meshnet yet. TOR exists but that is slow and has its own problems.

wtf is kiwi farms? like a new Zealand reddit?

We should hire this tranny to get twitter shut down

Too bad Kiwifarms never did that in the first place.

i thought kiwifarms was used for chasing retards, why would it be ran by shitsucking trannies?

They deserve it. Any Forums will be fine. Our jannies are doing the job, you cant dox or raid people here.

This website is afraid of a tranny

Attached: 1662160536611653m.jpg (1024x577, 67.36K)

We are the law now.

Attached: justice-served.png (720x816, 292.8K)

Keffals is AI generated. This is one big honeytrap

KF is on Tor.
The community is still there.
Keffals has pissed a lot of people and “she” will be doxxed and probably swatted wherever she goes for a very long time.
Welcome to your nightmare, Lucas.

we're in total war you fucking stupid nigger, they are not "people", they are combatants

Ralph won
Kiwi trannies btfo

The onion works fine.

works here

Attached: stillhere.png (1791x1019, 841.72K)

Keffels is just getting started. This website will be gone in 2 weeks.

Attached: 1662413811387467.jpg (469x313, 51.19K)

yes.
the most toxic combination imaginable.
everyone that gets booted off here for being too edgy and logposting and general faggotry seen here seems to be downstream from the poo flinging farm

good, no more honeypot

Yes. It’s trannies.
The one the corporations are defending is a predatory pedophile notorious for pedophilia.

Attached: 047AFA5E-33E5-4530-80AE-624C8AE40AFD.gif (250x444, 3.46M)

nobody tell them that kf is back up you just need to put onion.to in your browser and voila it’s on the clearnet again

Stay in tor no one cares lmao. Taking kf away of public internet is a massive victory.

who are we and who are we in war against?
if it's the jews then you don't need a forum to back your local kike's head in

>back
bash