SHOWS WITH HIDDEN POLITICAL MEANING

Just started watching picrel
its a goldmine of communications from the secret orders
each episode seems to be a message from a different group within the greater occult war that we are currently in the middle of.
Any other shows that have secret gems you guys have found?
> inb4 inside job
> inb4 dick and boardo

Attached: images (37).jpg (184x273, 10.63K)

It's a Netflix show. I really hate your retard post.

User user thinks this post was mega gay

judging a show based on what streaming platforms funded it is top tier retarded
do you not know how dynamic the OTT space is? its back to the way it used to be, where there's only a few decent shows and most of it is shit no matter what platform

All of them doofus
that's what propaganda is

at least its not fake and gay

You made an even gayer post as a follow-up.
Go read a book you stupid fuck.

> /thread

stupid book fucker you made the pages sticky

The minions movie has a lot of subliminal nods to Any Forums there should be a word for these, but the Feds in it are called the Anti Villian League or AVL but when they say it it sounds like ADL. Although Gru acts Jewish so it's a bit contradictory but the whole thing is about how its cool to be the bad guy typical anti-hero messaging these days. There is a point where gru sprays cheese on a white guy and he says "don't cheese me bro" a reference to the time the kid was tased for asking Kerry about the skull and bones. It's all so tiring I see this shit in every movie I watch I used to bother pointing it out but now it's just so in your face and ham fisted I'm just sick of it. I watched some of Love Death and Robots and it is very anti-human for sure written by psychopaths I might watch the Fincher one.

Attached: MV5BNDY1MzE3MTI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIwNTI5Mw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1534,1000_AL_.jpg (1200x782, 166.22K)

Bump

ThankGod you figured out ours messsages we have been trying to rech you for years. You shuld keeeeep watchingg we have so much to show you for a small monthly fee.

Jewflix Cowboy Bebop/ Death note.
Go read some manga that isn't Jewish bullshit. I recommend Fire Punch or Ultra Heaven.

“Crimes of the Future” new movie about humans evolving to eat plastic. Main actor was in “History of Violence.”

Attached: BE46D5F8-374C-43CB-80A8-54035AEFCAFB.jpg (259x384, 13.56K)

Black mirror

>Cronenberg

>its a goldmine of communications from the secret orders
can you give some examples

You need to take your medicine

Nigger, the episodes are based on short stories from the nest scifi writers. Unless you want to tell me all of them are occultist take your fucking meds.

You will eat the plastic goy.

its a faggoty show made by a faggoty company enjoyed by faggots like yourself. Each episode is about leftist bullshit like the global warming extinction event