This is 2022

a guy making videos about rating videogames is berating a guy that shot a car into space and is a self made billionaire

Have you ever stopped and thought to yourself how insane this all is?

Another point to be made: these entertainers, or should I say, these parasites, have no benefits to society, and guess what? They're earning more money than you.
All these twitch streamers, youtube content creators, they're getting paid more than a construction worker, a welder, you name it. Those jobs are actually beneficial to society.

When do you realise these parasites need to be taken out of the system?

Attached: 1662409652324653.png (603x854, 397.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_x1hI8zTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a clown world.
At least the woke poof expose themselves.

I love the internet to be completely honest and I think you are a sensitive faggot who needs to be taken out of the system.

Cope thread.

Love making money sitting here doing nothing...it is what the bankers have been doing the whole time.

anti-woke is based, everyone should hate wokes

>Joe Vargas

never heard of him.

Let the wheat be sorted from the chaff anyways. It just solidifies the point. Elon doesn’t like it and Mexican Dr. Disrespect is batchesting hard.

What was his name again /vpol/?

>Musk coming from a wealthy family in apartheid South Africa>

>Musk being self-made>

>Have you ever stopped and thought to yourself how insane this all is?
yes of course, hence why i am diving head first in to alcoholism

Joe has literally shit on woke shit in his own vidya videos, I don't understand why Twitter Joe is so different from Angry Joe.

Pissed Jose rarely even does his reviews anymore, and him and his brothers/cousins review movies and movie trailers. A Metokur video about him for anybody bored:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_x1hI8zTE

Pissed pablo

mad mexican't

>space faggot also a fantasy faggot
Not surprised.

Attached: 1583042849462.jpg (1024x576, 91.85K)

Seethe

Easy to be a "self-made" billionaire when your family owns an emerald mine

At least AJ convinced that QT Swedish chick to come to America to receive some of his taco sauce.

Attached: TacoSauced.jpg (1080x1080, 78.56K)

>self made billionaire
Elon Musk is a member of the jewish ruling class.
His father co-owned an emerald mine and his mother was a wealthy jewess.
He came from money and was positioned to be a tech mogul.
He is NOT "self-made".

Enraged Enrique
Irate Ignacio
Hostile Joaquin

>no one is self made
>everyone that has ever existed, except for the one true king, has come from a mother, and a father
Also, if I gave you a million dollars today would it be worth billions in 15 years? No, cause you fucking suck

sounds like another typical taco lol

hey OP, why'd you block this literal who's likes

I can't afford an overpriced electric car or a trip to Mars, and PayPal only exists to skim money off the top of what I already pay, and so Elon is as useless to me as the fat mexican youtuber.

Oh, wow I had forgotten angry jose existed. Go fuck yourself user.