You can’t change my mind that these guys were right

Attached: C0B0AE52-4AD1-4A53-8DAD-5393EB58952C.jpg (939x908, 290.42K)

The guy on the right was correct for murdering all his compatriots after realizing what they were actually attempting to do.
Its scary to think how evil communist russia was that Stalin is contextually a good guy.

Stalin started the Great Patriotic War out of incompetence and almost exterminated the entire soviet people

>greek

>Stalin started the Great Patriotic War

>hitler declares war on stalin
>that was stalin's fault
in the same series as all your favorite episodes, like "the czechs were asking for it", "hitler had no choice other than to start WW1 and try to genocide all eastern europeans" "the austrians shouldn't have been wearing such sexy clothes" and "hitler just had to declare war on the USA right after declaring war on the USSR because it would have been "too eazy" said the fuhrer"

Nobody wants to. We just throw yall out of helicopters so much easier.

If they were so right, then how come America won and we have LGBTQ rights and rights for homosexuals?

The proletariat and the sneed feed and seeders we're the evil ones all along. And you will never convince me otherwise.

no

Big noses and hidden hand. You are q sandnigger so naturally attracted to african stupidity.

Stalin made a written agreement to commit murder and looting with Hitler, thats basically invitation to become victim yourself, only an actual shortsighted subhuman wouldn't see it

They killed many russians, pretty based

You are sadly but absolutely correct.
He had to purge almost all of the revolutionaries and still stayed one of the bloodiest rulers of Russia.
Lenin did what had to be done, cleaned the mess liberals did when they deposed Tzar.

>You can't change my mind.
Yeah no shit, that's why you need a bullet to the head.

This guy on the left was pretty based.

Attached: C524AE8B-75D1-4850-B5D3-B0E5720D6612.jpg (670x480, 52.96K)

>The guy on the right was correct for murdering all his compatriots after realizing what they were actually attempting to do.
somebody redpill me on this
was stalin actually the (more) good guy

Attached: frog-hmm.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

your orders, my ideas

The only free thing a communist deserve is a helicopter ride.

He purged almost all of the revolutionaries (them mostly being jews) and instituted racial quotas against the same.
Started purging medical corps of the same, but suddenly died of heart failure.

>only an actual shortsighted subhuman wouldn't see it
yes, stalin was a georgian bandit who use to make a living by abducting children and selling them off for ransom, the guy wasn't the brightest man on earth

Correction. He was a bank robber by his main trade.

Attached: AF3DB533-1BC3-48C3-A822-418FB780C2E1.jpg (828x1406, 206.92K)

This was the original version of "the okay sign is actually a white supremacist gesture"

Nah
>Picrel

Attached: 1657118334833.webm (654x480, 1.28M)

Holy shit, this guy Stalin-pilled me in two sentences. Based Trotskyist ender

Well, his left hand was atrophied, so he was naturally a master of masonic signs.

Oy vey. how could the only succesful alternative to neo-liberal system that has ever existed be right?

Attached: Stalins counter revolution against troskyism.png (1399x3749, 895.81K)

no, he robbed one bank much later in his life, he spent 95% of his life robbing random people then robbed one bank, that doesnt make him a professional bank robber

I’m thinking about getting that chest tattoo

Attached: 31A403CF-AE27-45A6-8EC9-28692911719E.jpg (435x568, 75.59K)

Look at how well off this communist is! So healthy and happy looking! I am certain he enjoys sticking around instead of leaving when he had the chance!