HOLY SHIT Andrew Tate Hustler's University $500 discord got LEAKED for FREE!!

HOLY SHIT Andrew Tate Hustler's University $500 discord got LEAKED for FREE!!

d1scord.gg/GHfrqmUu (replace 1 in discord to avoid spam)

Get in before they close it down and GO earn serious money, learn how to HACK, trade, ecommerce, crypto etc and etc!! GO NOW WE WILL BE CLOSING THE DISCORD PRIVATE SOON!!

Attached: free.png (1319x487, 73.39K)

No

Sounds gay.

nobody cares

>man states the sky is blue
>jewish public school brain damaged zoomers declare him the new Messiah
Sad state of affairs we live in

Attached: 1662269449203482.jpg (900x900, 100.88K)

So you wanna stay broke

HOLY SHIT
Show flag you fucking kike. Your post is not genuine, everything you say is a lie, go back to redchannit.

Now this is fedposting

post mega link negro
im not a discord tranny

It's legit they have courses on everything and its free to get and free to refuse

Yes

Attached: gerwgrew.png (243x569, 27.41K)

This nigger just wants you to go onto the server take the surveys to reach the content,thats the way he earns probably.
Seems user took the Hustlers University course.

Im already well off user lmao. Stay broke yourself following Tate. Maybe you can get arrested too.

if he's so rich why is he selling shitty online courses

what are the lessons?

1. pretend to be rich to trick fucking retards and kids
2. tell them they can get rich too if they buy your magic course
3. profit?????

>"they have courses"...
lol, you fucking idiot... theres "courses" everywhere, 0 guarantee that theres actual valuable knowledge in there.
Besides, the information is already out there, written in books by people way smarter than you, pumpkin.
You are not intelligent enough to post on this board, so again... i'll advise you to go back to tumblerchan.

Based OP. Get that money king

Attached: bihvi.jpg (474x632, 30.87K)

It's not true tho. No one has to open surverys.

I've read quite a few business books, most of them are garbage and completely outdated. I know some business books give pretty good advice with regards to legal stuff and gaining credit. It's funny how ALL of that always gets repackaged a million different times with a "new" spin to it, and it sells.

Attached: startup.jpg (864x768, 100.59K)

>

This is bait.