Is CI making a comeback?

Not talking about spics larping as Crusaders, or groyper "tradCat" civnat fags. I mean straight up Christian Identity. Christogenea seems to have developed some of a younger crowd, with a lot of boomers. Any Forums used to have a lot of CI infodumps and then with 2016 it most Christian threads became faggots simping over Catholic mestizas or flips.

Attached: christogenea ad.jpg (600x576, 52.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/thomassewellpodcast/52
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Christianity is currently in reformation which is why shills have been so rabid as of late

Attached: 1662103444255858.jpg (1660x1592, 435.4K)

Not talking about just Christianity. I know there are plenty of mudblood larpers. Do you know about CI?

As in, only Whites are Adamites/descendants of Israel, kikes are th literal spawn of Satan,etc.

Tom Metzger tried it out for a little while. They raked in tons of cash in the 80s. Not him but the preachers.
Afaik James Mason says he is CI but he also believes we are from the stars.
Be careful because British Israelism is kinda similar, no?

Oh, I don't think Mason is CI. He's like into the whole Esoteric Left Hand Path Nine Angles Aryo-Satanism shit.
Clifton Emahiser was a good dude but died a few years ago. Right now the only solid guy I can think of is Bill Finck but Christogenea is brimming with high quality content, none of the fanciful star wars crap.Literally the only form of Christianity that isn't retarded. No magic bread and water sacraments turning nogs and jews into "spiritual Israel" etc.

Attached: adamic race.jpg (600x671, 86.49K)

Oh! Nevermind Sven Longshanks from Radio Albion is too. His website is also really good. Like I said, a lot of people seem to think "CI" is the tradcat deus vult dweeb shit.

Also, you are partly right. BI is the precursor. Extremely influential in the 1800s-mid 1900s (one of Queen Victoria's granddaughters was a member, or the wife of one of her grandsons, can't remember. The only difference is BI thought the Jews were the seed of Benjamin and Judah.

CI is only half right
many of Satan House (Jews) will convert to the light of the knowledge of God in the face of Jesus Christ and be born-again.
See Romans 11
Those cut off will be grafted back in.

Sorry friend, it can't be. Jews are Esau's descendants through his demon-seed wives. There's no redeeming them.

>enter thread
>make a point about accuracy and making sure you're saved in Christ and how vanity won't save you
>OP likely takes it as full disagreement and shitflings
Not saying you will do that for sure, but that's usually my experience here these days with all the narcissists in denial. Remember, all those on the vine that do not produce good fruit will be thrown into the fire.

How do you mean?

Some of the CI anons are of decent quality, but some are just vain and missing the point of it, turning into something like the LARPaganing just for ego reasons(hurr we da best durrr; that kind of motive). The Israelites are favored and God grafted in the Hellenic Greeks(gentiles) to His tree and said preach the gospel to the whole world and all creatures so that first and foremost, His Israelites scattered around the world would be made jealous and return back to Him through Christ. But any person, even an Israelite that rejects Christ, is still damned and doomed just the same as any and will be burned with the chaff if they do not repent and accept Christ as their savior.

Attached: Uncle Adolf Christian Identity.jpg (322x360, 15.97K)

Attached: 1656038253527m.jpg (613x1024, 161.11K)

Fine movement so long As they’re against the jew rats

t.me/thomassewellpodcast/52

Attached: 29BF7CB2-5F42-4965-8847-D9F45FBCDAEB.png (901x483, 130.16K)

The book of Obadiah says there will be no survivors from the house of Esau. All kikes will die, every last one. I hope you don't have jewish blood.

Christianity is a lost cause

Attached: how rome fell.jpg (818x451, 55.64K)

There are a lot of retards in CI. But honestly I think even larpagans and creativity dudes are closer to us than most other Christians. Deuteronomy 23:2 lays it down that retaining Adamic purity is the central issue. It's better to have misguided brother Israelites around than tares who have been baptized.
And I refer a lot to Matthew 21 on this. The parable of the two sons. The larpagan or atheist who works for Adamic purity (even if he doesn't frame it as such) is the good son, while the tradcat groyper/orthodox kid who shacks up with a spic or something because she's a Christian is the bad son who paid lipservice to his father and left him in the lurch.

>is the bad son who paid lipservice to his father and left him in the lurch.
And whom the father forgave and welcomed back in.

You can trash papists and the orthodox all you want. They absolutely are fags and much in pre-Christian times was superior because they were still operating on their Adamic/Israelite instinct. The Roman Empire was full of tares. Syrians and cryptojews, and most of (non-Biblical) Christianity is their doing.

>And whom the father forgave and welcomed back in.
;) Yes.

Attached: all israel.jpg (600x449, 63.21K)

Based

No punishments + no rewards for disobedience = no obeying

Tough Christianity is making some inroads. The Bible talks shit about the Jews more than once. Jesus attacked Jews lots on the Bible, always challenging them and telling them they are wrong. People should actually read the Bible more - believer or not.

Good grief the cope

>And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Being delivered from the Second Death doesn't mean no punishment.

>Tough Christianity is making some inroads.
Yeah I've heard that since the 10s, source that even 10% of Christians are believing that? Don't give me this "jesus aktchully was against the jews" crap.

We don't need Judeo Christianity

Attached: a little bit of racism.jpg (881x428, 72.74K)