Powerful quote

>"The value of the euro is not measured in relation to the dollar. The value of the euro is composed of European values. These are humanity, solidarity and the defense of democracies against authoritarian regimes."

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_Ursula_von_der_Leyen.jpg (800x1199, 123.16K)

Complete gibberish

>and the defense of democracies against authoritarian regimes."
funny how we had a democracy until the germniggers invaded us and then the amerijews created the current occupation governement then
Seems like if she actually liked democracies that much, she would try to replace amerizog puppet governements with actual democracies no? or maybe that's just me

I see she has mastered the art of talking a lot without saying anything.

french niggerish nonsense

bitcoin buy signal

Attached: 1__inquisitive_crow.jpg (512x512, 39.03K)

>you didn't freeze for the Georgia intervention
>you didn't freeze for the Syria intervention
>you didn't freeze for the Belarus protests
>you didn't freeze for Crimea but sanctioned
>you didn't freeze for Alexei Navalny
>you didn't freeze when they specified marriage is between a man and a woman
>you didn't freeze for novichok poisonings in the uk
But here you are, after the centre of the universe for elite politician kids, among other vested interests, were at risk. You claim to fight for Europeans, but all you deserve is a public execution

germans are the niggers of europe
source: Op, all of european history

Germany has to stop putting these disastrous mediocre women in positions of power

not a meme flag. Out of ego. Well maybe I am finally

This woman is truly retarded. I thought her lesbian looks implied that at least a little bit of male sensibility had rubbed off on her. I was wrong.

>of European values.
Homosexuality, atheism, feminism, and self-hate

>Defense of democracies
>EU is an unelected, collective autocracy that speaks of "democratic values"

Russia is more "democratic" than the EU, with their shitty rigged elections.

France isnt even Europe

Attached: 1531249923411.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

I unironically and legitimately do not understand how it ever came to be accepted that EU law is above a countrie's law. How the fuck can that be. How is it possible nobody is ever ringing the bell to this shit.

Such a great quote will this keep the factory open and the lights on

Lmfao, this womanlet cunt cant be serious.

Can some coding fag make a game where you could slaughter this ugly wench in 6 million possible ways?

They are but then they're labeled as muh ebil nationalists and further demonized

Pretty sure the value of any currency is in terms of how much it can buy…but I don’t keep up with what they teach in Econ101 at unis these days.

Yeah, you’re the victim and all your problems are someone else’s fault, same as back in your homeland right D’tembe?