I want to move to Argentina. Where do you start? What do you need?

I want to move to Argentina. Where do you start? What do you need?

Attached: itYcVwJ(1).png (3000x1929, 42.35K)

Start by showing your real flag

>I want to move to Argentina
There are far better third world countries to colonise. Trust us.

You only have one island tho.

if i was going to move to a third world country full of shitskins i'd go to france or england.

Those are even worse than third world countries.

realistically, you’ll be dead in a year killed in crossfire in some south american gang war. i can’t tell if you’re just trolling, but if you aren’t you should explore alternatives to argentina

US dollars, Argentinia is gonna crash again

I'm not joking. I want to move to a Southern Cone country, but it's Argentina the one I like the most.

Normally I would just troll and say you can go. But I'll actually spare you and say don't. just...don't.

Extremely unlikely to happen in a Southern Cone country, you're more likely to be killed by niggers in the US than that.

a bbc

From the top of my head and in this specific order:
>Uruguay
>El Salvador
>Paraguay
All superior choices.

Unlikely.

just go to chile, it's way better than this country

>Uruguay
Tell me about Uruguay

>El Salvador
Really? Isn't it full of spics who behead people?

>Paraguay
Don't know nothing about Uruguay either.

Pack it up, op. Even the natives are telling you no. There's a reason beaners are running away from these shitholes

do not move to a brown county if you are white. you will always be an outsider and they will never accept you no mater how hard you try to assimilate. they will always see you as rich and ask for money, food, ect. i have lived in latam for three yrs of my life

el salvador is a great place and safer than most of latam. when I went there is when i realized the media is completely full of shit

>>Uruguay
>Tell me about Uruguay
Higher standard of living of the entire continent below the Ecuador line (imo)
>El Salvador
Really? Isn't it full of spics who behead people?
Not anymore picrel there has been Zero muders for the last few weeks. The current president jailed 10s of thousands of gang members in the last. Honestly the guy gives me hope and envy.
>Paraguay
Don't know nothing about Uruguay either.
Me neither but taxes are almost non existing. Hell you dont even need to register your car or pay insurance. That alone should be a selling point.

Attached: untitled.png (598x636, 73.69K)

yep bukele is based, alot of the maras ran to honduras too. drugs are hard to find though, even weed

>I want to move to Argentina.
Why?

>Where do you start?
You go to the embassy and request a temporary residence permit, there are few requirements, we have an open border policy.

>What do you need?
Having no criminal record.
Other than that a Remote Job and dollars.
Keep in Mind that the average salary is around 700 USD a month.
Low to Middle proficiency in spanish.

What's rural argentina like? Where is a good spot to buy land for a homestead that will be safe and away from the melaninly possessed? I'm thinking of visiting Argentina and Uruguay when I get the money just to scope the land out for myself. Uruguay intrigues me with its low pop, but roughly the same size as Florida. The land there must be really cheap. Give me the extensive insider info on argentina and Uruguay. How much money should i expect to need before considering buying property down there?

>Really? Isn't it full of spics
By this level of Walmart education i can say your a dumb amerifat. I hate americans, hope you get raped and killed wherever you move.

Argentinian girls are the hottest in latam though, and plus there’s a lot of esoteric benefit to living in Argentina. Patagonia hides many secrets.

>Where is a good spot to buy land for a homestead that will be safe and away from the melaninly possessed?
South from the middle of the country. That said if you have money I would recommend taking a year and see the land for your self. Not the tourists sights but the land. Then make your choice.

does perpetual tourism work there?