In order to help our German friends not freeze to death this winter...

In order to help our German friends not freeze to death this winter, how did Europeans forget before the invention of gas heating? What clothes did they wear?

Attached: download.png (116x69, 147)

wool. or animal skins. same as the natives here

>What clothes did they wear?
Hitler was so incompetent he invaded russia without giving his soldiers as much as a coat, they had to wait more than a year before recieving winter clothing, it's like hitler was trying to make them fail

Attached: 3061176.jpg (462x600, 42.38K)

As if this answers OP's question.

The wool coats I know do not protect against 10 degrees.

Well I got 2 Fur Coats and blankets, i dont give a fuck

Are you comparing modern söyciety with based barbarians?

Layers, my fren. Layers and fire.

I forgot you guys don't shower much.

Layers, fire, good genetic, resilience....if this winter will be very cold (and it probably will be very cold)+ no gas+another covid wave we will se a mass die off of weak people and alien europeans....varg was right in that, when civilization collapse non europeans will suffer greatly.
Here in italy the situation is different but it depends

We will give you gas say merci Hans

>German friends
I don't know user. German flags have been being assholes lately. Let the dune coons freeze.

Lol mutts really think that people in europe will freeze to death...the only thing that can happen is an increase of mortality for virus and cold diseases especially in old and sick people...or non europeans

Didn't alot of people die in Europe when it was 990? You faggots can't handle weather changes well.

99 degrees Fahrenheit

Do you live in a place that until 1861 were several different kingdoms and I'm a mutt?

Gas isnt only used to heating. Its used in the production of electricity and many products, also for cook. A lot if not all companies, restaurants ect... will be fucked its already happening. Its over bro

I don't speak farheneit sorry....we speak celsius

Ohhh noooo civilization and normies activities will fall NOOOOOO....not my pizza nooooo, not my spritz lol.....good accellerate

Too hot and you pussies die. You understand now?

YES

Old people, sick people and vaxxxies are dying...do you understand that?
Also temperature this summer were insanely hot, so what s so incredible?

I don't know. I don't care about your country. Get back to me when you're cold and complaining again.

Lol a mutt calling us pussies.....we are 100 times more resilient than you troons mutts, we suffered genocides, wars, hunger for thousands if years..your hell hole nation still don't know what is having a war outside your house.
We are ready, i m not afraid.

Not only i m not afraid...i ask more, i ask to ACCELLERATE

You will eat those words one day.

Forests. But that was pre 80 million.

Attached: b8cb74e7-0001-0004-0000-000000781218.gif (850x1018, 588.22K)

Wrong person kid

You gonna get flooded. Cry then.

Fuck off Furio

If there is a nation that will cry alot in near future this is your nation....and i mean alot.
Your people are not made to endure what is coming