Reminder you cant like LOTR and be a chud

Reminder you cant like LOTR and be a chud...

Attached: lotr.jpg (1080x974, 136.16K)

>not for purists
So it's shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-161546.jpg (1440x3472, 748.74K)

Well i definitely wont like it then.

wait until these redditors find out that Tolkien said Lord of the Rings is a Christian work

I read the books as a kid, watched the Peter Jackson movies as a teen.
The Amazon series isn't bad.

Attached: Capture.png (336x380, 11.13K)

Guerrilla marketing thread

This is the weakest effort yet. No one likes this show. No one wanted it. No one who worked on it cared about it. They have to pay people to defend it, but if you asked them to describe their favorite scene they'd have a fucking aneurysm because they didn't watch it.

YES!
AMAZONS is not. The real works by Tolkien are, not matter how much you try and pervert them for your own gain. Spread your consumerism and replacement propaganda elsewhere vile Jew.

lotr is gay shit. I better watch some obscure well known european horror movie from 70s .

*not well known

Yeah funny bait and all bro, but even the normies are trashing it for how fucking stupid it is.

you've just described western governments and people who lead them

She is an elf, not a woman (elves and men are different races). That's why you should leave agit-prop to the cia niggers and kikes, and leave art to the humans.

arent elves slender and feminine looking and graceful. She looks butch rough and very American. Lack of grace. her facial features are not elvish at all. Well, I guess its just like video games where they make sure the female characters are not attractive and have high bodyfat and chunky face. her face isnt feminine at all.

>not for it's actual fanbase and the part of it's actual fanbase we call racist

Yeah, "muh free market did it" is some of the lowest form of Jewish deception.
Kill all kikes.

ultra low quality bait

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

Kek they couldn't even get the title right

Imma create some fictional story about some long nosed people with a seven pointed star as their religion that finds slaves in an exotic country.
The slaves will come in all skin colours, black white and yellow.
Then these slaves are brought to the fictional land of Anerika to work in wool plantations.

Its fanfiction, so if anyone is upset at any portrayal, they are literally racists.

>normies
Opinions considered not even once. It is a pretty good, and the show is constantly dropping based One Ring to Rule them all pills all over the place. Leftist shills Elves are in denial that they are being replaced by Orks and humans, right wing elves know the truth and are fighting back.

How come Amazon can say it but not me?

Really? Everyone has been saying the writing is CW quality.

>Tolkien in 1944: Amerikikes are globohomo retards and will fuck up the world
>2022: Amerikikes are globohomo retards and fuck up Tolkien

Attached: Tolkien letter WW2.png (644x802, 205.27K)

isnt lotr just a huge race war