Should public schools be defunded?

Should public schools be defunded?

Attached: 1660142643488900m.jpg (1024x576, 77.05K)

He made $30

Yes

yes, general education was a mistake

he made a horse very unhappy

He made $20. Two discrete transactions in each of which he netted $10.

He made 20 dollars

>t. big poppa pump

$20

Attached: RDT_20220901_0618062017522567026109720.png (1152x2211, 921.07K)

He got 90 $

What's wrong with that resume ? I like that non boomer bullshit version.

He both lost the horse, and wasted precious time trying to find sellers for extremely low profit given the average market price of a horse.
He's an idiot regardless of how much monopoly money he was left with; and even if precious metals were acquired through these transactions, that still doesn't offset his losses.

Based

Its a trick question. He broke even.

60$ dept,
Sells for 70$ = 10$ profit
Now buys it for 80$ ( 70 + 10$ dept) , now he is 10$ in dept again.
Sells it for 90$, he made nothing.

Seems pretty good to me. Lays out her availability, that she's legal to work and her workplace limitations. It's probably for some low tier wagie job, what else do you really need?

Stupid goyum.
First you borrow 200.
Buy hose then sell it now you have 210.
Borrow another 200.
Buy and sell again now you have 420.
Go bankrupt.
You just made $420. Goyum are so dumb.

After gov't taxes almost nothing!
>MKAKH0

Buy at $60, sell at $70= +$10

Sell at $70, buy at $80=--$10

Buy at $80, sell at $90=+$10

$10-$10+$10=$10

$20 gain

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: meme flag.jpg (828x748, 84.88K)

Based retard

The correct answer is that you don't buy horses from jews.

He broke even.

Yes.

Since the question leaves out what he starts with, for the sake of example let's say he starts with 100$

100$
-60$
+70$
-80$
+90$
(Remove the 100$ to keep the question consistent)

20$ profit.

You guys he invested into the asset with $60 and then liquidated it with $90. The transaction in the middle required an extra $10 capital to realize the gains. He didn’t -$10.

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SOMOA JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SOMOA JOE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!

I got 80 dollars.
I spend 60 to buy a horse.
Now I have 20 dollars. And a fucking horse.
I sell the horse for 70 dollars.
Now I have 20+70=90 dollars.
I buy the horse back for 80 dollars.
Now I have 90-80=10 dollars.
I sell the horse again for 90 dollars.
Now I have 10+90=100 dollars.
I had 80. Now I have 100. That's 20 dollars profit.

+70

+10

+10

+90

+20

fucking brainlets..lets reword this so you can understand
>man buys two horses, one for $60 and one for $80 (total money spent on horses $140)
>man sells his two horses. He sells one for $90, but a jew haggles him down to $70 for the other one (he gets $160 total for the two horses)
>160 - 140 = ???

On Any Forums we learned modular arithmetic and homological algebras. In school we learned no tation.

Attached: maxresdefaujathlt.jpg (1280x720, 81.13K)