Americans are actually going to vote for Fetterman in November

Let that sink in.

twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1566479055582535680

Attached: C6052D8E-5E44-407D-AE25-5C316236A31E.jpg (828x645, 201.09K)

>omg he said shit!
>he's a real salt of the earth american just like me!

That's right! We need to bring back the factories then pay shit wages to spics!

>Look at me I use obscenities on social media! I'm such a badass
So this is how this commie troglodyte demonstrates professionalism, along with his shitty facial hair, tattoos, and blue-collar attire?

>slob vs roach
Really riveting election you have in Pennsylvania there

Just like the Founders intended.

Nigger are you clutching your pearls on Any Forums of all places?

There's probably not many Anglos left in PA by now

What does the turkroach even stand for? He'd probably be another Republican neocon who falls in line like Romney or Cheney

Nigger, when's the last time he was actually in person and speaking?
God another fucking literal puppet being pushed by the Democrats.

>fetterman
LOL
literally:
>fat man
LMFAO

He's not republican, he's a democrat candidate and not even sentient after his stroke. He's trying to bring back the "blue dawg" democrat with union manufacture jobs but the democrats have left them in the dust for years now.

I was talking about Oz. He seems like the type that'd just be your typical neocon Israel lover on the Republican side

Oh yeah, that tranny enabling "doctor" is a faggot. PA fucking sucks.

Fetter means "chain" in English, you hunnic savage.

31, never have voted before, won't anytime soon. Non-compliance is my game

all fields

Attached: 1662080921938750.png (680x249, 253.52K)

So, basically DRUMPS platform?
How pathetic.

Dude’s obviously got German-Ashkenazi ancestors, that’s why the odd name

Could you imagine being a spic? Especially in America-- how would you wake up and look at yourself? Dumb, brown, short, smelly, ugly.. I honestly feel bad for them in a weird abstract way. They're like ignorant animals who don't know any better, but they still pretend to be human here and there.

The stroke victim didn't type that

Please stop using the term "Let that sink in" unless what you post is really profound

Many of the Quaker Anglo settlers eventually married German settlers, then Irish some time after that.
Anglos lost their tight grip of Philadelphia in the mid-1800s as Irish Catholics migrated in large numbers. This created tensions that led to a number of sectarian wars which radically transformed the city and its politics. Additionally, by the 1800s, Quakers had become much more progressive and Puritanical than they were in the 1600s, morphing into radical proto-SJWs.
There's a small overlap between Anglos, Irish, and the PA Dutch if you go back to the 1800s, but the PA Dutch are for the most part distinct.

he said sh*t to be exact

Why bring jobs back home when they're just going to go to all the Mexicans living here?

MAKING SHIT IN AMERICA MEANS RISING COSTS

Not even close to what that Commie wants. He want more union jobs. More unions means more Commies.

>literally every democrat in the past ten years

Noone gives a fuck, Pancho.
The guy is german american, just like Trump

Attached: US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg (1280x958, 315.09K)

Oz's issues got solved when Biden did his Reichstag speech. Republicans will vote Oz out of self preservation now