White joggers matter

White billionaire heiress Eliza Fletcher is abducted and murdered by a random nog, and there's absolute silence about the killer's motives on (((mainstream))) media, and only Fox has the balls to publish his photo.
Reddit jannies already SHUT IT DOWN, and no one on Twitter is making a peep.
Just remember: BLM and woke celebs will bail him out.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/x5ov5y/a_suspect_has_been_charged_in_the_abduction_of/

Attached: 1662408114926210.jpg (900x506, 65.94K)

go back to plebbit

Silence.

Attached: 1655675046346.png (847x812, 836.87K)

>White billionaire heiress

There's nothing random about it. Someone paid to have her killed.
The nigger might just be a patsy.
This is a job for Inspector Gadget.

Where is the outrage?
White women keep getting abducted/raped/murdered by niggers and yet leftists just keep letting the niggers out of jail.

BLACKS BELONG BEHIND BARS.
LONGER PRISON SENTENCES ARE NEEDED

Attached: nigger_kills_whiteheiress.png (1280x737, 1.16M)

How is she a billionaire heiress? Explain to a nonburger from embarrasing country

Jogging anywhere around Memphis TN at 4:30 AM is very stupid. I do not want to victim blame but there comes a point at which you have to take responsibility for your own safety.

Fuck joggers,
But Actual Joggers Lives Matter

Attached: nigger_left_his_slides.png (1952x1300, 1.96M)

Her grandfather recently died and left her a lot of money.

Yeah but i've never heard of a billionaire fletcher.what was his business?

Right past the inner-city public park too. In a fucking sports bra.
Does she think that "Forensic Files" just doesn't apply to her? Like she's magically "immune" from nigger attacks?

*Left her PARENTS a lot of money.
In 2018.

Orgill Inc

Wait, did you seriously misread the description as she's a billionaire because her parents run a company which attaches feathers to arrows?

Attached: retarded.png (857x701, 36.43K)

Checked.thanks

>White billionaire heiress
Not my problem

time to start your business then big brain joker

at least lebron "nigger monkey" james commented on it

Attached: eliza jogger.jpg (781x851, 209.76K)

Yes, she did. Women think safety, like everything else, is someone else's. That's why they get attacked by wild animals and mister pibbles.

Top kek

Attached: 1648185698552.jpg (424x960, 67.65K)

bbc has such a powerful hold on women that billionaire heiresses go jogging in the hood in hopes of getting bbc. Jerk off your tiny white dick and cry you will never get to breed.

who cares. she was a dumb sheltered lefty retard who probably posted blm shit all the time. dumb bitch actually swallowed the nog fantasy koolaid and thought it was safe to job at 430 am in that area. that or she was really out cheating on her husband with a pet groid who got to rough

>BLACKS BELONG BEHIND BARS.
nigger lover. niggercide is the only answer.

I agree but for normies BBBB is far more palatable.

>no excuse needed

prob have the same cope if its your sister.