Americans really want Europeans to die out don't they?

Why are Americans so fucking god damn hypocritical when it comes to Europeans and Africans?

It's fucking CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT that Middle Earth is based on North Western Europe. Tolkien even states this! Then why do they keep on throwing these fucking arguments around.

And then when you talk Black Panther, they go backwards bending over their view points by stating that it's in an African setting and that Europe was always diverse.

White people actually don't belong to anywhere, Europe doesn't belong to white people in American's eyes.
When the fuck are people going to wake the fuck up. America is fueling this indoctrination that Europe belongs to everyone but white people?

Attached: amerisharts.png (602x573, 60.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L2XNN0Yt6D8
variety.com/2020/tv/news/nielsen-tv-representation-study-women-bipoc-underrepresented-1234845724/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>racial phenotypes don't play a part in a story where races are constantly at war with each other

Attached: file.png (640x1136, 860.11K)

It's (((Hollywood))) doing it not normal Americans, learn the difference

Why do europeans think our government is actually doing what we want?
If they did what we wanted there would be no fucking taxes.

Nobody cares, nobody watches the show and it will just cost amazon money, I hope they go for 7 seasons barren of viewers and waste 1 or 2 kkk dollars.

A majority Black cast is genuinely something rare to see especially for the genre and gives roles to those actors who might otherwise be underrepresented
A majority white cast has been done many many many many many many times in the past. Especially in high fantasy. It's seen as a step backwards and in some ways it is.

Maybe in the distant post-racial future you can equate the 2 but until then what's the point

Normal Americans are unthinking receptacles for Hollywood. You might not be. The vast majority are, though. And massive nonwhite immigration continues. Anti-white racism continues. You will accept it, because we are your masters now. Will it make the country shittier? Probably. We don’t care. We are going to be in charge now. And you, whiteboi, can do NOTHING to stop it. Lmao

when you write this drivel, do you delude yourself into thinking that you believe it? because it comes off so dispassionate and robotic that I sincerely think you're reciting a script rather than expressing your authentic perspective. Maybe you've been so demoralized that you don't even know the difference anymore.

No one wants to see a cast full of niggers and no one is watching your nigger shows.

You mean jews

Congrats on being the ruler of shit I guess? Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't be for long.

middle earth is also set in the real world, so what's the argument?

>I am historically minded. Middle-earth is not an imaginary world. ... The theatre of my tale is this earth, the one in which we now live, but the historical period is imaginary. The essentials of that abiding place are all there (at any rate for inhabitants of N.W. Europe), so naturally it feels familiar, even if a little glorified by enchantment of distance in time.[T 13]

I mean I'm a bit tired of dumb racists being intentionally dense. It's not a subject I am passionate about, I simply understand why these 2 things are different and I have a hard time believing that the dumb racist shitbag squad does not (and it is obvious they are racist, like you can't say the N word and pretend you just care about the immersion of a European setting).

Its hard for me to summon more energy than that

>middle earth takes place in another world

Attached: 1647654136500.jpg (700x336, 49.63K)

youtu.be/L2XNN0Yt6D8

(((Americans)))

stupid vermin

>might otherwise be underrepresented

nogs are wildly over-represented in media.

Attached: 61415D83-0C3D-4929-85A0-AFFB9AD2AF84.jpg (975x1813, 647.17K)

I literally don't care about Tolkien works having other races than white people. I'm fine with stuff like Malazan having female soldiers and just leaving it there as part of society, it's a small suspension of belief and doesn't break immersion. But the idea of these largely static societies like hobbits having multiple races in one place makes no sense. They've probably been in one village for three thousand years, they frown upon going outside the outer fence, how did they meet hobbit travellers from far enough away to have evolved for an entirely different climate? One or two generations ago? It's half a step removed from having siblings of two different races from supposedly the same parents without ever addressing it.
It wouldn't even have been difficult to avoid, just have whatever multiracial community come from a trading port city or something, that would be entirely intuitive. Hire writers who can at least score 100 on an IQ test. Be as liberal as you want within the limits of the setting but just be competent. Fucks sake.

They thought they'd driven out the great Darkness at the end of the second age...

>For instance, women account for 52% of the total U.S. population, yet only had 38% of the screen time on the 300 biggest shows on broadcast, streaming cable last year. While people of color represent just under 40% of the population, but had only 27% of screen time.
variety.com/2020/tv/news/nielsen-tv-representation-study-women-bipoc-underrepresented-1234845724/

Black people specifically might be more or less on par when looking at snapshots of the current year but in terms of history they don't have the same kind of film canon. We had many white dominated super hero movies before Wakanda

who gives a fuck, stop consooming that trash bro.

You're just utterly incapable of seeing the world in any lens but the one that's been handed to you by your corporate overlords, because you are filthy vermin rather than a human being.

we have an actual faggot redditor here

I mean less europeans means less tax money being spent ya kno?

Attached: what cat face reaction image.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

Fucking NERDS crying about a nerd movie

>Maybe in the distant post-racial future you can equate the 2 but until then what's the point
>Y-you can't equate the two because... you CAN'T
>And even if you could.... there would be no point
Neck yourself kike

Attached: pepe_primordial_truth.jpg (1024x855, 81.2K)