Where were you when yooks actually did le epic feint and swung north instead and collapsed the russian defenses

where were you when yooks actually did le epic feint and swung north instead and collapsed the russian defenses

How will vatniggers cope with being pushed across the dnieper?

Attached: 1662407741049082.jpg (1479x917, 274.17K)

Meds now Burgerboy

I can't wait till they recapture the dam and r*ssoids on here claim that it was always an objective to allow Crimean desertification to continue.

post electric bill

Attached: 1660762628365310.png (508x606, 384.06K)

>kherson offensive >hasnt even entered kherson >this is considered an overwhelming victory in the eyes of shills
its over

Wait, what happened to the cut off hohol advance from the other day? Did they get wiped out?

Putins poorly positioned, if he can't hold he can lose up to 20k men there

I’ve heard about this offensive for over a week, now. There isn’t a lot of progress, if any, being made at all. Is it failing, or was the entire “offensive” just globalhomo propaganda? I’m trying to decide which is more likely.
Russia’s strategic energy and materials position has Europe, and by extension, America, by the balls. I don’t see any way out unless we can start producing massive amounts of our own energy again.

40 Cents / kwH

Hurts but besides Hairdryer and my pc i dont need much Strom.

its moving several times faster than Russias "offensive" did

Russia is the master of feints

Attached: 1661101564445807.jpg (658x762, 71.44K)

JACKING OFF IN THE DNEIPER SO THE CUM REACHES CRYMEA CROPS

appear strong when weak, and weak when strong
and hide in basement when Ukraine surrounds Moscow

Attached: 1661718056835339.jpg (1127x1600, 978.22K)

Based

Hah, half of mine's coming from nuclear plants. 15-16 cents/kwH

so far, since this newest offensive happened or whatever the fuck this is, this was said about it :
>its russian disinfo, there is no offensive
>theres an offensive, but its more sybolic than strategic
>there is no offensive, but shaping operations for a real offensive that will happen soon
>there is an offensive, and its the russians are literally getting trapped and raped
you decide whats true

Well, your food prices are horrible. Its senseless to compare such Things.

Governments are all shit and must be purged.

Also, from the US, which aided the Ukrainian planning:
>Progress in the offensive will be slow
They're not saying the push will be easy here, but they're definitely pushing. Probably doing it as methodically as possible, but Russian artillery will have to be silenced by counter-battery fire, and rapidly for this to go anywhere.

>I’ve heard about this offensive for over a week, now.
Really? Because this is what, Kherson Counteroffensive #42069? They've been shilling this since April-ish I think.

>or was the entire “offensive” just globalhomo propaganda?
Like pretty much everything the Baghdad Bob of Kiev says. I don't think a single thing they've claimed as a victory or impending victory has panned out.

So far I have seen same story every time:
- Ukrainians make some move
- Shills explain how this is total win for Ukrainians
- Real information is being reported and it looks quite unpleasant
- Shills switch to next thing.

Get back to r3eddit, lol.

they seem to be investing quite a bit into this, they took visokopolye yesterday.

LOL you post here you never saw any real info

I'm worried that when Ukraine does push Russia east of the Dnieper, that Russia will adopt the same strategy, namely to destroy all of the remaining bridges across the Dnieper (from Kherson all the way to Kiev) and will work on pushing Ukraine west of the Dnieper.