New Garrison

New Garrison

Attached: 1662380314870.jpg (1800x1330, 612.13K)

Attached: tesla-vehicle-fire-data-2012-2021.png (1033x452, 46.57K)

We will see who’s laughing when gas is $15 a gallon. Also you can create your own electricity but not your own gas

lol

libs think mass ownership of electric vehicles is feasible and makes sense Lol
retarded. i hate how so much of society is bent to their demented fantasies

he gave the trans car teh Cussy face. uwu

Attached: rk9c5q08cdr81.png (1218x609, 1.3M)

haha car go vrooom

Do you think he or his wife even thought about the front socket being an axe wound? I have a feeling that didn't even occur to them.
LMAO

The whole point is that few if any people will be able to afford or use personal vehicles.

I want to fuck that electro car.

gasoline is already cheaper here than it was before the war, and electrical cars are a threat to national security, if Russia missile strikes our electrical infrastructure its a disaster if we rely on electric cars, literally unthinkable scenario, must never be allowed to happen

Attached: pepe apustaja please be patient I have autism.jpg (400x400, 19.93K)

Ill have to get a personal horse then. Or perhaps a bicycle.

O started at least 2 of these threads last week

can distill your own ethanol tho. that is why im helping my dad restore a model t

>more retarded boomers who think that their gasoline vehicles make them self-sufficient and free

electric cars are threat to national security and will never succeed

>will never succeed
Possibly true
>thread to national security?
in what way?

see

Attached: 494398-hot-throttle-browser-screenshot-the-good-ending.png (800x600, 7.39K)

lol

Attached: _6vInspp4jKhqQagOwN07UQnTI-h65ck35EzmzqeKOg.jpg (256x256, 20.94K)

As a red mustang owner myself, I approve this message

I don't get it. Is this yet another transphobic meme like Stonetoss?

Half of a car is twice the outfits.

I thought Tesla was based and Musk was the based pedophile elite who would save us all? Was that just because he did a 6 month PR campaign which tricked retards?

>Can't charge your electric vehicle due to power outage
>Wtf powers gasoline pumps?

I hate Boomers so fucking much

where's the sus

electric car is threat to national security, way too vulnerable

For what reason do you think that the electrical grid is more vulnerable to missile strikes than the supply chain that brings gas to your local fuel station?

moving trucks are a lot harder to hit hundreds of kilometers away than fixed structures