Redpill Me On Eating Bugs

Seriously, what's the catch with eating the bugs?
Klaus Schwab and his stooges are shilling this shit, claiming that it is packed full of protein and all that. They also claim that it wastes less stuff and is cleaner for the environment.
This all sounds to good to be true, so can I get the truth on eating the bugs?

Attached: 1662236217847819.webm (608x1080, 1.53M)

Basically I’m just not gonna eat them

Ask me how i know you have sucked a babys penis

watch snowpiercer, a movie made by rapist lefties that discusses this exact scenario

Attached: 72956335.jpg (660x760, 88.81K)

If you eat bugs, you become a bug
That it is

They will no longer be asking.

I tried eating a protein bar made of cricket protein back when I was a söy mouthed retard. It was by far the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

It was a WEF party and everyone was eating chocolate covered ants but weren't told until later. After the vomit was cleaned up one of them who was high on coke thought forcing the plebs to endure the same ritual would be funny.

how i know you have sucked a babys penis?

that bug "protein" bar has zero nutritional value

They’re tasty and good for you. You can have a big farm on your kitchen counter.

It is much easier to make molotov and burn every politician and jew who pushing it than eating ze bug

Post nose and bris kit kike faggot

For me, it's the McCricket. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McCricket sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for an extra large Cricket Bug Patty and they gave me TWO PATTIES FOR FREE! I said, "Wow, two for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 2-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 2-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me two extra Cricket bug burger patties! It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with rat milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for the bug breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McCricket sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1662205509251470.jpg (640x602, 36.71K)

Eat the Bugs
is Code Word for
Eat the Rich

Attached: JWO.png (1000x1300, 1.83M)

Well I’m still not gonna eat them hahahahaha

:^)

Attached: R.jpg (2500x1667, 359.04K)

Insect chitin be bad for dem bones

i got some free samples a while back, a 3 pack, tried to eat one, tasted like actual chemical poison, still have the other two somewhere sitting in a cabinet. I think i actually paid just shipping, so those motherfuckers got me for

Attached: ExoBars_Embedded[1].jpg (432x300, 129.3K)

You win this round

Attached: 1653097854184.jpg (800x800, 50.5K)

Yeah, I've heard that they like to lie with the protein amount by counting the ones you can't actially extract because they're in indigestible chitin.

If we were made to eat bugs we would already be doing so but eating bugs for human is not natural

yeah what he said

>tasted like actual chemical poison
Cricket "flour" is undigestable and causes all sorts of problems. Its a wonder its fucking legal. Even when foraging for bugs youre supposed to take parts of them off, they just grind the whole fucking thing. That is of course after theyve given them massive amounts of antibiotics, disposed of the Pfizer arsenic supply, and pumped them up on specialized insect growth hormone. However this is BEFORE theyve added synthesized vitamins to pad out what was lost in processing. This isnt even all the ingredients of the thing. They are fucking garbage. Some of them advertise themselves as "artificial" as opposed to organic because its not real fucking food.

Does anyone have the nutritional breakdown of bugs vs. beef I do graphic? I regret not saving it.

Attached: 3EB5CAAF-8096-4FAA-9C79-7ECADE7B66F0.jpg (1024x770, 129.02K)

This along with the prevalence of parasites, insects are not cost effective at all as a food source. It may be fine for a bunch of primitive nogs to make some skeeter burgers just to fill their stomach but at scale and in developed countries it simply isn't realistic. It, like almost every other globalist leftist fear-backed proposition, is barely researched crap that serves to redistribute wealth from the masses to the friends of the party.

generational malnutrition - bugs have protein, sure, but in their chitin mostly - which human stomach doesn't digest.
also, humiliation ritual. city-wide, nation-wide, world-wide humiliation ritual. humans recoil at the sight of a bug, disgust is natural. even beholding is unpleasant, but taking it with your hands and fingers and putting it into your mouth?