Is Europe coming to an end? Without Russian energy resources, the European economy cannot work normally...

Is Europe coming to an end? Without Russian energy resources, the European economy cannot work normally, people cannot maintain a normal standard of living. Russia will not supply cheap energy resources until sanctions are lifted. European politicians are not going to lift sanctions and are intensifying confrontation. Europe literally does not have a single good scenario for the future.

Attached: photo_2022-09-05_23-25-39.jpg (866x564, 132.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/420715-putin-world-russia-nuclear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what? It will be Kino

In the absence of revolution, yes. Mass ethnic displacement + holodomor is pretty bad stuff.

>Europe
>Energy crisis

Fucking fake news, bro. Pic related.

Attached: HuckFinn.jpg (600x1000, 86.78K)

>Is Europe coming to an end?
Europe ended on 9 May 1945, this now is decomposing maggot filled corpse raped by America.

>how did we survive before the iron curtain REEEEE

I hope the day will come when we send all vatniggers to die to Auschwitz.

RUGGED

Attached: 1660642944507511.png (512x512, 242.29K)

Nothing will happen. Sorry to disappoint you.

All that matters is that they continue making and delivering weapons that will be used to kill Russians.
A world without Russia is the utopia we deserve.

Attached: 1653103375390.png (1423x911, 2.14M)

I am Friedrich from Hamburger Oblast and I agree, Germanija and Europa are completely screwed. We should stop the arms support to the Kiev hunta

Attached: aa4XdnK5_700w_0.jpg (700x377, 37.76K)

>I hope the day will come when we send all vatniggers to die to Auschwitz.

Attached: 25b.jpg (785x1000, 96.24K)

You forgot to switch the memeflag, op

Sure

Attached: photo_2022-09-05_23-30-13.jpg (1170x1207, 113.63K)

yep, EU can easily fix this
and Russia will send gas via Nord Stream 1 and 2 at 100%
but I don't see how EU elites will admit their mistakes
Russia will also want later other things such as NATO fucking off to 1997 borders
EU elites will fight this till the end, when (and if) situation becomes unbearable of many

If white race has to be saved EU needs to die.

Woah careful there buddy, that sounds like a pretext to some kinda special military operation to me.

>A world without Russia is the utopia we deserve.
President Vladimir Putin, who recently startled the world by unveiling Russia’s advanced nuclear arsenal, has again spoken of nuclear arms, clarifying the circumstances in which Moscow is prepared to enter a nuclear war.

“Certainly, it would be a global disaster for humanity; a disaster for the entire world,” Putin said, in an interview for a Russian documentary “The World Order 2018,” adding that “as a citizen of Russia and the head of the Russian state I must ask myself: Why would we want a world without Russia?”
rt.com/news/420715-putin-world-russia-nuclear/

hint hint
wink wink

at that speed you'd get there in 2086

And? Some energy demand gets destroyed temporarily, prices stabilize, minor recession. It's going to be mild compared to COVID shutdowns.

you don't need to get there in order to launch hypersonic missiles at the electrical grid
imagine the chaos in a modern country without electricity

>Some energy demand
That is called industry