Slavic oportunity for total war?

So since nato in Europe exhausted a lot of capacity on Ukraine, I am wondering if this might be good oportunity for slavs to deal with western pigs and conquer Europe.

I wonder if Ukrainians would be ok, to switch side in greater slavic alliance. You're throwing your lives killing each other, instead you could give Ukraine to Russia without a fight and instead of throwing your lives for nothing you could help Poland conquer and exterminate germans and then push into france. We all know those French cowards will surrender the same moment, so Russia would get Ukraine, Poland would get Germany and Ukrainians would get France. Meanwhile slavs on balkan could together retake Kosovo, Albania and Romania. Hungary are slavs anyway judging by their chromosomes and so is vast majority of austrians, so you all can handle Romania and Albania together while we can hold Italy. They're bunch of pussies anyway, so we can defend vs them until you all take over the rest of Balkan, then we all together take over Italy. Then Hungary gets Romania, Serbia gets croatia, Slovenia, Albania and Bosnia, Croatia gets Italy and Slovenians move our asses in Switzerland.

Since Russia doesn't need to fight Ukraine anymore, Russians can help Poland and Ukrainians to take over Germany and Spain.

Czezhs and Slovaks can get Spain or some shit.

Come on guys, we haven't moved toward west for hundreds of years now, it's time we clean this place up, rape, plunder and get drunk while at it! It's going to be great fun!

Even more fun then killing each other.

Western pigs were never in the history so weak, their men aren't even men anymore and they're cutting off their dicks. Might never be as good time as now.

Attached: slavic_by_acommonchopinliszt-d9v5qye-520568377.jpg (1180x677, 59.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzgRwg-979I&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>French cowards will surrender
Not this time chud, they died in 1940 youll have to fight arabs this time

>fantasy costumes and alt history that doesn't exist because your actual history sucks
we wuz

>fantasy costumes
Nigger you literally have that shit in history museum.

>Implying arabs would fight on your side

Sorry but picrel are my true brothers

Attached: 00054AF3MXVK67IY-C122-F4.gif (500x524, 50.05K)

No theyre fighting on your side in ukraine, I said french people died in 1940 the only thing theyre going to find is just arabs

Funny take kek

THIRD ROME HERE WE GO

Attached: [email protected] (2310x1600, 1.57M)

>fantasy costumes
What ? Thats what people back then wore. I still have my grand-granddads sajkaca.

Attached: MACKENZIE(1877)_p1.327_SERBIAN_PEASANTS_AND_CITIZIENS.jpg (1895x1279, 1.91M)

Arabs will surrender to POLISH BVLLS, nothing stops us from conquering hiperborea

>What ? Thats what people back then wore
yeah I noticed that the serbian Ottoman janissary bashi boozuk tunic was the only accurate one

>retake Romania
the first mention of Poles in history describes how they were BTFO by vlachs and had to go to Vitsula instead of the Danube area
the earliest mentions of vlachs in history is Byzantines saying slavs are cucks slaves but the vlachs rebel and conquer Byzantine cities

Attached: vlachbvulls.jpg (476x398, 74.63K)

Montenegrin(Serbian) costume drip too hard.

Attached: image_2022-09-05_223309911.png (1280x720, 731.58K)

> Serbia gets croatia, Slovenia, Albania and Bosnia
I'm in

Attached: 9d1.png (680x609, 214.43K)

Slavs are white trash. And because slav shitty destructive nature you motherfuckers will kill yourself before unite and to shit. Slav=slave=land stealer = white gypsies

pic related, bold part
>Poles are slaves that tried to settle around danube but got their asses handed to them by the vlachs and were forced to flee to vistula
source:chronic of Nestor, kievan rus

>Among these same Slavs are included the White Croats, 3 the Serbs, and the Carinthians. For when the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Lyakhs. Of these same Lyakhs some were called Polyanians, some Lutichians, some Mazovians, and still others Pomorians.
>Almost at its beginning, the Povest' introduces the problem of the original and prehistorical habitat of the Slavs, preserving the tradition that “for many years the Slavs had their abode by the Danube, where the Hungarian and the Bulgarian land now lies.” From this locality, the Povest' represents them as expanding into the valley of the Bo- hemian Morava, and after attacks by the Vlakhs, it is likewise asserted that the Slavs moved north into the Vistula basin.

Attached: kiev4.png (652x239, 17.66K)

And who is going to stop POLISH BVLLS exactly?
You? A failed bourbon nation?

We're at least white, have you looked at yourself in the mirror you fucking arab and frankish rape baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=NzgRwg-979I&t=30s

Attached: 0_233399_27993d23_XXL-1524899584.jpg (682x1024, 82.18K)

>we can hold Italy

Attached: 1658172039517.jpg (1140x640, 146.45K)

Bari and Rossano is Polish clay