Israel sucks

Israel is a 3.8 billion dollar tick on Uncle Sam's Ass.

Israel proved to useless in both Gulf Wars and did nothing to help in Afghanistan.

Attached: Israel not an ally.jpg (750x758, 74.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ehSCWoaOqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patria_disaster
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it not more cost effective shilling places that aren't full of anti-semites?
This just seems like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yes
Fuck israel
Its an absolute shithole
>t. I love there

Have you ever tried not being a spamming kike?

Attached: dghdgf.png (1123x858, 368.2K)

>Israel is a 3.8 billion dollar tick on Uncle Sam's Ass.
so in other words, in 2023 money, 6 rolls of toilet paper

> only 3.8 billion

Watch your tone. I am an American. My pocket change leeps your little failed state afloat.

Attached: begging better.gif (245x152, 1.16M)

Israel academics help US colleges and universities

watch LTT trip to Intel Israel fab where they make those GPUs you gamer fags cant live without

youtube.com/watch?v=2ehSCWoaOqQ

The kike calls me a kike.

Funny how the worst name you can call me is to say that I am one of you.

That has nothing to do with Israel getting military aid. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1661190470582328.jpg (695x685, 75.37K)

Nigger, you post this thread constantly, but it is shit every single Any Forumslack already knows. Do your parents have to tell you to wipe your ass still? If you want to help, preach this to politicians and retarded boomers, not the people that would glass Israel if they were given half a chance. This is literally just a slide thread

Aw.. You don't like it when we discuss the facts about Israel.

Tough Shit, Honey Bun,

Attached: mort the jmw.png (320x320, 16.2K)

Go back and reread my post, Shmooley

Slide Thread? What could be more important than removing the Parasite?

They are lobbying for us to go to war in Iran as we speak. Jews will lie and Americans will die.

Attached: iranwar.jpg (534x731, 40.8K)

It's not spam if OP is genuine and the thread is on-topic.

It is if it gets posted every day, with nearly zero interaction. I do not believe he is genuine, otherwise he would put more effort into strategy rather than a ham-fisted attempt that only serves to shit up an already shitted up board

What do jews feel when zionist jews killed their own because they didn't want to stay in Israel?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patria_disaster

Jew doesn't like it when we talk about ending the gibs to his precious promised land.

Why did Zionism fail to create an independent nation?

Attached: isreal failed state.jpg (843x1206, 331.8K)

Why not support them instead? even trump gave them money.

there is no excuse to forgive boomers if that still support juden. They didn't know better in the 70&80s but they sure as hell should now.

Attached: FbBqOdWX0AAfX8u.jpeg.jpg (640x781, 84.93K)

Post your location flag.

Why should American die in another war for Israel that Israel won't send troops to?

Because israel and usa interests are linked since ever since they bought the fed treasury in 1914 and saved the usa from starvation and the depression.
Do some homework.

Who supported rhodesia until the end? israel, even after everyone (except japan) abandoned them.

I am all for it, I am not for spamming the board with shit that everyone already knows and agrees with. Again I ask, do your parents still tell you to wipe your ass every time you come out of the bathroom?

Fuck you Israeli lying sack of shit.

Israel proved itself to be useless in both Gulf Wars and contributed nothing to Afghanistan.

all while selling tons of American developed military technology to Communist China.

You suck.

Attached: parasite 00.jpg (466x350, 25.24K)