The German economy is collapsing and the foreign ministry is still burning a billion dollars just like that

The German economy is collapsing and the foreign ministry is still burning a billion dollars just like that.

twitter.com/AuswaertigesAmt/status/1566705362577018880

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 20-42-22 Auswärtiges Amt on Twitter.png (748x728, 85.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.org/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Economic collapse will never happen. Just like everything else. Nothing happens.

>economy is collapsing
in which universe is that a bad thing

Good. Germany must perish.

Attached: german.png (434x538, 302.21K)

The Greens are following through with the Morgenthau plan.

Germans need to make sure those billions of niggers in Africa turn into trillions.
Then and only then, can they release the negropocalypse upon the world by stopping food aide.

>mass spending leading to hyperinflation

Now that the west is full of niggers it is turning into Zimbabwe

Big surprise

just buy USD bruh it'll all work out fine

I guess they are just trying to speed up the inevitable.

Attached: Seppuku-2.jpg (1104x1539, 827.35K)

just one billion? are germoids poor or something?

has there ever been a country with a political party in it that is dedicated to genociding their own race like this? Pretty crazy.

Also I have to wonder when it is all the traitorous and selfish genes will be bred out in society, it seems like the industrial revolution really did ruin the west. Almost the entire left in Europe is now traitorous/humanitarian while the right is purely selfish. There are no ethnocentrists left.

Attached: Figure7.png (363x199, 23.64K)

>same supply of food
>I know we'll just print more money
>food becomes more expensive
>woops

It's already happening. West is finished. This century is the last kick.

Hans, I'm wondering, is it possible that the cunning people behind Biden's fake victory were also behind the green retards victory in Germany? I mean, this must have been election meddling unless Germans are massive retards and willingly voted for low IQ globalist climate terrorists?

When I asked Germans why they keep voting for Merkel a common answer was that they don't want to give the country to retards, and risk losing all the comfy shit. But they went ahead and did exactly that

Attached: mildly_interested_birb.gif (498x280, 1.38M)

its just constant fear mongering
that's what drives the economy

>food crisis
>just print money and eat it

name one modern political party that is not actively seeking the genocide of its people, the problem is international at this point

right chang

germany is budgeting because they need to cough up 1.5 trillion euros of ww2 reparations that they owe poland

The republics/democracies of the world have become suicide cults and are actively sinking the ship with no survivors.

People have been saying the west is finished since the 1800s at the very least. Nothing happens.

When you look at the number of niggers and the fact the west is run by traitors and the selfish it is impossible to deny.
Every party outside the west, it's literally just the west that is genociding its people. Maybe Abe's pro immigrant party in Japan is also attempting to genocide the Japanese.

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x844, 63.03K)

Attached: twitter 13.png (628x486, 108.98K)

>Ernährungskrise Status: Befestigt

Highest private debt in US history. Highest federal debt in US history. Nearly lowest personal savings.

Attached: wen.jpg (1170x1301, 148.86K)

1800s Europe wasn't in a demographic crisis, aside from France.

Attached: 4ii3ply1m0t61.jpg (1131x1280, 211.17K)

they genocide africa on the regular and still cant keep the population down

There's probably going to be a surge in growth with all the refugees invading. Things like inflation levels off.

nah g*rmoids are literally that autistic and retarded

Yeah, if the past few years have taught us anything, it’s that nothing ever happens and depressive bitterfags have nothing to worry about

and close to highest public debt to gdp.

The only solution to that is hyperinflation (Zimbabwe) or another Great Depression.

Attached: The-national-debt-is-on-an-unsustainable-path_0.jpg (720x540, 114.96K)

You never heard of occupied Ireland and the troubles? Did I mention Balkanites?

Not my problem lol

totally feasible for me to shit on you all day long but I don't because now is not the time to shit on each other, get your shit together before it hits you too and you start moaning

Attached: cc.png (948x767, 521.72K)

what's the source of your simulation graph results ?
Looks like if you combine ethnocentricity with humanitarianism you get an extremely fast ascend. I wonder why nobody ever tried th-ACK!

the economy has been 2 weeks away from crashing for 15 years

Whites aren't reproducing, and Islam is filling the vacuum.

Attached: 1650657572321.png (720x1010, 189.03K)

But the faggots won just in time to assist for Ukraine cocksucking bullshit. USA need Germony to be let by lapdog retards to go ahead with their muh Russia plan

coincidence? I hear there was some kind of electronic voting in germany, and we all know that that's how globohomo meddles with elections

jasss.org/16/3/7.html
Even the Potato Famine didn't stop Ireland from being Irish completely, which is what it's on the path towards now

Attached: Irish Church.jpg (960x540, 71.36K)

they all went to germany tho hahahah and good riddance t b h finally there's some upward pressure on wages because there are not enough workers to go around and the heckin migrants don't wanna work for 800 euros a month while the gibsmedats are beyond pathetic (less than 80 euros a month in gibs if you're a rapefugee, no wonder they flee towards slovenia the instant cops don't have their eyes on them)

and they'll come crawling back once the mudslimes, communists and troons become truly insufferable

Nobody is reproducing. The global population is declining.

Economic misery is only for the goyim, how don't you know this by now?

Journalism ceased to exist. All the media repeats green bullshit now, and normies believe it. It worked in WW2, it is working now.

Attached: CECCD2DF-933B-4408-9A45-642024719E11.jpg (1000x600, 169.43K)

this is the problem of europeans, they refuse to acknowledge what happens to a european country will soon happen to them too, guess you will have to learn it the hard way

It was a study made by the university of Surrey or something. I think you can google it using terms like "ethnocentric cooperation vs humanitarinism study", maybe.

Disregard paid shill
Croatia is fucked, we recently had the biggest corruption scandal in the history of the country get exposed and it was memory holed instantly with all the criminals walking out free.
there is no solution other than taking guns and killing the people responsible
Buy a 3D printer svabo, my advice

The great hunger never happened. All fabricated lies.

>Nobody is reproducing.
Nobody aside Africa you mean. And who are you leaders obsessed with importing? Oh right niggers.

Attached: 1024px-Total_Fertility_Rate_Map_by_Country.svg.png (1024x525, 158.13K)

That is their job. They have to bring Germany to it's knees (as all other countries and their officials) to bring in the new reset. The people have to be clamoring for it, so they need to make things "bad".

It will lead to a cycle of hyperinflation. Germans are dumb

>1B€ for the whole world
It's like throwing a penny in front of a starving family. It's just cruel.

Already happened. Can you not see, we are very American now.

You guys started World War One and World War Two. No one likes you.

Has it not occurred to you that this is the great reset? When European industry collapses this winter how many pension funds and private accounts will go down with it? The first step to owning nothing and being happy is the complete destruction of all your wealth.

lol wut?
And right now Europe already gets a million niggers every year, that's a million niggers living on handouts, committing crime, and raping Europe into becoming a mixed race shithole.

Attached: c5d6bb75cd6c82b83b3026507e810012.png (781x570, 549.68K)

Meh. Germany's Chris Chan is still better than America's Chris Chan.

>Journalism ceased to exist
we know, but that can't be possibly enough. this would mean that about 60% of Germans are functionally retarded

It is not a collapse, it's a controlled demolition with the purpose of ushering in Central Bank Digital Currencies and a global digital system including biometric IDS linking it all.

Russia started WW1. Britain and France started WW2.

Them statistics are BS. Africans coming here will stop breeding within a generation.

Oh shitaly, its already happening. The boogaloo is going down.

In all seriousness, I know you're right. But there is very little I can do about it other than shitpost on Any Forums and farm for (You)s by being obnoxious.

It's already happening here, after a lifetime of living in an ultracomfy, crime free 99.999% homogenous ethnostate, suddenly there's chinks, gooks and shitskins crawling everywhere. Nepalese delivery drivers and Filipino waiters. Iranian shelf stockers and Vietnamese taxi drivers.

Luckily niggers steer clear of us, due to the fact that gibs are non existent since our politicians utterly looted the social security system, and even globohomo refuses to cough up the cash to fund niggers because they know the politicians here will just steal it again.

Perhaps if inflation and winter gets bad enough, a based and redpilled populist movement could gain some ground, but it would not be long before they'd get zogged by glowniggers like Živi Zid did (as autistic and retarded as Živi Zid was, they were the only ones with the balls to outright call out the Jew in Croatian parliament. Suprise suprise mere weeks after that the party imploded in on itself because glowies went wild after the (((sacred cow))) was touched.)

its happening dipshit 24% of industry is considering to close this year and move elsewhere.

And then they will be replaced by infinity more niggers that are being created every second because the west hands trillions of dollars every year in "foreign aid" to Africa so they can breed more niggers.

Meanwhile European birthrates are moribund, and they will all be quickly replaced by the endless flood of infinity niggers.

Attached: africa aid.gif (1000x585, 121.48K)

Currency has always been changing. There was a time in England when sticks were a currency. NOOOO I HAVE TO USE MY SMARTPHONE TO PAY FOR THINGS!!! stfu.

We are, 80% of us. Trump is still the most evil person on earth for them, right next to putin and who ever questions the vax mandate.