Bruh. This chick that cheated on my friend is in a wheelchair because of the vaccine

Bruh. This chick that cheated on my friend is in a wheelchair because of the vaccine.

Attached: received_430431805819871.jpg (1080x980, 68.12K)

blood clots or what?

No idea, but she can't walk anymore.

So? She'd probably be on a vent now if she wasn't vaxxed

nope, BBC.

Immagine the smell

good, roasties get what they deserve

So?

Attached: 1596828388794.jpg (1200x1200, 47.36K)

> picture of a gook
> Canadian flag
Ok i believe you

Get the jab, pay the tab.
Take the shot, get the clot.
Get the vax, pay the tax.

Rest in prions, chingchong invader.

Attached: NO REFUNDS.png (1188x510, 1.19M)

test

Attached: delly.jpg (1560x720, 464.3K)

Kek, got 'eem

She looks Asian.

Asian NPC just wanted to do what she was told and replace white people in their own land.

Okay, that actually made me laugh. Congratulations.

Tell her she still has hands, for now, to shoot the fraud that injection here with meme therepy, which isn't a vaccine.

Not my problem, be lies know who did it to them, don't expect me to avenge then

Okay I kekked.

Has it ever occured to you all that the vaccines are a good thing? That the majority of humans are evil and NEED to be wiped out? That 80% of humans have chosen to NOT spiritually evolve and thus should be removed so a new age can begin? Has it ever occured to you that the vaccine is divine judgement upon an evil human race? When you begin to realize all of this, you stop trying to blame some enemy, blame the elite, for killing off billions of people, and realize that it is simply the divine will. The modern world had become so utterly inhuman, so evil, that the collapse of the modern society is a GOOD thing. Why then are you all still so opposed to the vaccine? You should be THANKFUL to the elite for doing what was necessary and wiping out billions of ungrateful, evil, humans. They deserve to get poisoned to death by the vaccine. And think about how green and amazing the world will be, once billions of spiritually dead humans have been killed off by the vaccine. Knowing all of this, the vaccine is the best thing to ever happen. The destruction and collapse of the modern society is the best thing to ever happen.

I feel so happy watching the world burn! This modern society is completely fucking inhuman, evil. The collapse of such a society is a good thing. This is why I am happy whenever I read about the mass deaths from the vaccines. From what i have read over the past 2 years, i estimate that 5% of the global population has already died in the past 12 months, and the media has fully covered this up. But by this winter, the deaths will be so high that they can't hide it anymore and so they will blame the deaths on a "new covid strain" and enforce new lockdowns which will be much stricter and basically never end. They may also try to force the vaccines. I think it's a reasonable estimate to say that 2 to 3 billion people will be dead by 2024. This is a good thing! There are too many useless eaters. The illuminati is right about that. Basically, 80% of humans refused to evolve spiritually, and so now they are being removed from this earth so a new age can begin.

Roll her down a big hill and jam a hockey stick in her spokes at the bottom

Attached: 1655608383256.gif (512x512, 3.84M)

Attached: vax 1.jpg (1024x683, 89.71K)

Attached: vax 2.jpg (901x557, 148.93K)

Attached: vax 3.jpg (905x699, 266.27K)

Has it ever occurred to you that you will never be a woman?

Attached: vax 4.png (547x741, 688K)

Attached: vax 5.png (820x534, 33.02K)

prolapsed?
is she gonna die soon?