Where did "breadtube" come from? A few years ago Youtube was almost entirely right-wing grifters and anti-sjws...

Where did "breadtube" come from? A few years ago Youtube was almost entirely right-wing grifters and anti-sjws, unironic nazis, ect, they had a stranglehold on the platform for the better part of 2015-2017. So how and when did the left gain a sizable presence?

Attached: file-20210308-23-bji1wg.jpg (754x503, 57.82K)

They're feds unsurprisingly

>Called breadtube
>Advocate for abolishing bread and fucking animals
I don't get it.

Attached: 20220516_083612.jpg (730x1198, 122.55K)

When all the people you are talking about got banned. Not hard to grow when there’s no competition in town.

Propping

WOW LOOK
A N O T H E R
WOMAN THREAD
DO NOT BUMP THESE

why is called that? They don’t like keto or something?

It's still all right wing grifters with a tiny slice by a couple of barely watched people . Contrapoints got views but barely makes any videos

I always found it bizzare Republicans incessantly cry victim being censored as YouTube pushes their YouTubers videos on everyone nonstop

>2015
nu/fag alert

Attached: everytimenasime.png (753x489, 644.22K)

>So how and when did the left gain a sizable presence?
Censorship and mass deplatforming of anything ideologically to the right of mao.

Bread tube is dead.

>feds
kikes, same thing

Attached: 1635592837486.jpg (537x1024, 89.51K)

how did it die was it murder?

Attached: 1621923086365830349843.png (830x1163, 813.05K)

State funding through proxies and aggressive competition pruning through arbitrary censorship.
I wish I was kidding, but that's a serious statement.
And I wouldn't call their presence sizable, they are an astroturfed enterprise of useful idiots propped up by financial behemoths, and thus bots and fake stats are almost beyond a shadow of a doubt a big component of their "popularity".

"Breadtube" is dead. Only a small handful of those people made it big, like Contrapoints, and they don't call themselves breadtube anymore. The subreddit that is the namesake of it is actually dead, most threads get like 1-2 comments

there are loads still, but yeah it seems like people are dying and shit is slowing down

Attached: 1495505942172.png (1487x1390, 2.02M)

This. It was after the right wing influencer network report that laid out the “pipeline” of how you go from edgy left wingers like Count Dankula to right wingers like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer (shortly after this point Spencer was hired by the CIA).

The censorship aimed not only to break the pipeline, but steer people towards rabid left wingers. People who watched right wing content already were flooded with jordan Peterstein videos instead.

their was always going to be circular firing squad style infighting too right like Destiny became a turncoat and is now fighting them

Attached: 1620004436497.jpg (828x971, 199.94K)

Whats worse is they did it in the open. Like right in your face. And laughed the whole time.

Unironically intelligence community

Lads, who's this hot chick?

same with like the student loan bullshit only retarded shitlibs took stupid unpayable loans and now laugh about hehe big daddy government is mine... sure is retarded

Attached: 1545716189342.jpg (690x1024, 103.45K)

They just made asses of themselves online. Destiny having his anti-leftie ark helped. Haz also ran through bread tube and pointed out they were full of shit.

she is only into black guys sorry lad... checks flag, oh wait nevermind you're good

Attached: 1172461994674.png (1520x1487, 806.19K)

When i couldn't listen to Stahlgewitter on youtube anymore.

>"breadtube"
Don't use that word you little beta faggit

and the feds don't even need to pay them

>Where did "breadtube" come from?
Studying Any Forums and learning how to weaponize it's attitudes against itself.
>So how and when did the left gain a sizable presence?
They started accelerating the anti-eceleb attitudes here and weaponizing them against these guys:
>right-wing grifters
>anti-sjws
>unironic nazis
Any Forums did all the fighting for them. Any prominent Youtuber who wasn't aligned with Breadtube had constant threads made about them here inciting anti-eceleb fervour against them, and this created the vacuum that Breadtube would eventually fill.
>The left can't meme
is outdated. The only reason Breadtube was able to oust the older Youtube commentary sphere was because the left completely outplayed you.

motte and bailey tactics, they can fling shit and look hot from some safe spot and in the open they get busted up they can just retreat unless you don't let them...

Attached: 1632562974409679.png (874x1587, 1.34M)

oh no, that sucks!