Pic related is irrefutable

Pic related is irrefutable, undeniable, no kike has the balls to come to my thread and attempt to refute it.

Laughable excuses for arguments kikes have tried
>jews are white
>the holocaust was white on white violence
>whites were just too heckin slow!!! at saving jews from TOTAL, COMPLETE ERRADICATION
>Jews are entitled to subvert and destroy the host nations that saved them from TOTAL ERADICATION because... just because!!!
>jews don't identify, associate themselves with, nor do they care about the holocaust

Attached: pol razor.png (614x671, 373.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8-3atvM200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump cause I want to see yids seethe.

Any Forumss razor is once again undefeated

It's an older meme, sirs, but it checks out

>>whites were just too heckin slow!!! at saving jews from TOTAL, COMPLETE ERRADICATION
I've actually heard this arguement.

I was incredulous.

>jews hate their liberators
citation needed. No, jewish capitalists arguing in favor of mass immigration to prevent the collapse of the capitalist system is not proof that da jooz hate all white people. Neither is some random quotes from some random person who barely even shows up on any internet search

Anyone have the fullsize image that went with this text?

>Jews actually like the goyim!
No, jews openly hate the goyim and you see it here every single day.

youtu.be/J8-3atvM200

Attached: 1613829579921.jpg (500x350, 59.24K)

>I-its not all jews just the bad ones
The bad ones throw the good ones under the bus and thus both must be treated uniformly.

>Source on this opinion?
200 years together.

Any Forumss razor looks to be undefeated yet again

sorry sweaty, it's been defuted

Remember that kikes have low verbal IQ and when faced with irrefutable content like Any Forumss razor they will choose to be the rats they are and scurry away instead of argue. Kikes will not come to my thread because they have nothing to offer, nothing to contribute, nothing of value to say.

>Pic related is irrefutable, undeniable, no kike has the balls to come to my thread and attempt to refute it
There is reason why its cylled Any Forumss rwzor

> and when faced with irrefutable content like Any Forumss razor they will choose to be the rats they are and scurry away instead of argue
I am honestly surprised you did not get a fine load of the critical theory mockery for this as its an habit for any jew or cognitive warfare shabbos goy

Any Forumss razor wins again, been over an hour and not a single yid wishes to show up in this thread because they are all low verbal IQ mutts who do not have anything of value to contribute.

So far all I have gotten is
>actually jews like the goyim
this is the best (((You))) can do

Bumping for prolongation

Attached: proxy-image (39).jpg (768x1024, 133.78K)

>Any Forumss razor wins again, been over an hour and not a single yid wishes to show up in this thread
I wait when someone says this as attempt of argument
>But hwite peopla are racist by default so they dont deserve anything

This has been prefuted, sorry chud

Attached: 1662247770067814.gif (600x600, 308.96K)

Then tell how it was nigger im waiting

Attached: proxy-image (38).jpg (600x777, 93.35K)

Its hard to explain why a decade after the holocaust they had the lavon affair. If not impossible. let alone all the other unfortunate events since then. It really does beg the question. Where is the fucking gratitude? or why after all these years, after all the money, all the friendship, all the favors, do they still cheat us, and lie to us for more?

its a pretty damning argument. canada had a tiny population in wwi and ii, but still sent thousands of men to their deaths. we gave save haven to foreign royalty and other political refugees. we won several key battles, but by no means the deciding factor or biggest contributor. despite this, we have war memorials in multiple countries and some cities that honour our fallen every year. royalty send us flowers and we have a flower festival with their donation every year. we get thanks and gifts to this very day from people we helped save and liberate throughout europe. there isnt a single fucking monument in israel. there are no gifts. no thanks. no honouring of our dead. nothing. ever. just hate and contempt.

I can find you numerous manifestoes by American terrorists openly calling for millions of people to be murdered. Should we exterminate the Americans just because some of their number are homicidal little shits?

bump

Attached: lizard alien merchant jew.png (666x777, 531.8K)

>Where is the fucking gratitude? or why after all these years, after all the money, all the friendship, all the favors, do they still cheat us, and lie to us for more?
Because in their eyes you are nothing but a their property made to serve them thats why its written in thalmud many times that non jew is an animal made to serve their wicked lives.
They view you as animal as a servant made for them to serve and be dealt in most humiliating life and death as possible
>Inb4 why it did not happened now?
It happens but tikkun olam is not a 1 day process

Attached: stiahnuť (74).jpg (716x1024, 139.97K)

lmao

Yes. You should murder all anglos. how is that a question?
please, focus. we are talking about the jew problem

Bump
Captcha: Y8A888

Attached: 79039FFA-8B24-4BF3-AC96-A1EF94706764.jpg (667x503, 292.68K)

>mass immigration to prevent the collapse of the capitalist system

Attached: 1659888103367662.png (466x586, 102.77K)

Attached: 1654948811557.png (760x1238, 959.25K)

>I'll kill you and genocide your kind
>YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

its worse than that

gematriaeffect.news
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com
gematrinator.com

Search for the Anne Frank decodes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 3.45.38 PM.png (719x601, 92.66K)

>Because in their eyes you are nothing but a their property made to serve them
it definitely seems to be something like this. there is a definite entitlement. if you feel entitled to something and then receive it, for some it's natural to feel no gratitude. are you grateful every time your cat shits in the litterbox? when you receive your paycheck?

then there is the matter of smearing the blame onto non-german "whites". rhetorically they don't distinguish between the reich, and the many other flavors of white who supposedly swooped in to save them and tolerate their kvetching, nepotism, whiteness/poc superposition, and demands for special treatment.

Attached: 1647969051390.jpg (580x612, 105.45K)

Attached: 1652980979845.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

>>jews are white
>>the holocaust was white on white violence
Wouldn’t that literally go against their arguments? If the Holocaust was “white on white violence” then there’d be no reason to genocide White people

Here's a simple refutation: Jews rescued themselves from the holocaust because it was Jewish influence in the West which mobilized white men to go and die. Hitler himself said it was the internationalist Jewish influence which got these nations to attack him and not the people of the nations themselves. He believed that the people would be on his side if it were not for the internationalist Jews.

This is a retarded picture only a 17yr old retard could believe was clever.

i kneel to gigachad user

heretic