Why are MAGA Republicans depressed?

Attached: 0A812168-AAAE-42D3-99F8-A3E2FE4D8E3C.jpg (1260x1047, 313.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLpF7NQ3CTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLIDE THREAD

Oh we’re about to take off alright

youtu.be/DLpF7NQ3CTo

A WINTER OF DEATH

Because you people are disgusting freaks running this country off a cliff and your leaders rape kids and take orders from Davos. Next question?

Joe Biden is a diseased cunt.

They take their orders from kikes.

Attached: twitter 18.png (385x358, 114.38K)

there is no scenario where america "takes off" again. it just continues its pathetic decline while china and india take over the planet

Right off the edge of a cliff.

Attached: chart.png (970x647, 35.79K)

>Artemis launch canceled multiple times
Yeah I'm thinking despair.

you should do what Joe does Chuds and take your meds and dull your senses you will suddenly see the world through rose tinted glasses instead of bad unpatriotic They Live glasses.

>about to take off
Directly into the ground

>In people with Alzheimer's disease, the increasing impairment of learning and memory eventually leads to a definitive diagnosis
>difficulties with language, executive functions, perception (agnosia),

>there is no scenario where america "takes off" again.
Yes.
>it just continues its pathetic decline while china and india take over the planet
Lol, no.

hope the fat feminist cunt that runs his social media account dies from a heart attack
also hope joe dies of a heart attack too what a fucking loser

Hey no you take off hoser!

Attached: 12322-18384-0.jpg (320x240, 50.68K)

This is what MAGA Americans see. A dictator in office who is turning the public against each other with propaganda.

Attached: 220902-biden-speech-marines-jg.jpg (2500x1667, 1.74M)

what the fuck is he talking about? all western countries are a complete disaster right now. bright future. fuck this guy! he must have been smoking crack with hunter again.

While I would call you a chang I think you are a poo since you shoehorned the retarded Indians into the top society at the moment, the Chinese.
>t. chang

Same thing really

The Republicans need 6 State Legislatures to ratify a Convention of States.
OR and WA are closer than you may think.
VA is all but certain to flip.
NM and CO are worth watching this year.
If they take two or three Legislatures this year expect a shit ton of money to be spent trying to get the last few.

Remember no State or Federal Executive or Judiciary has any role whatsoever in a Convention of States.
The US Congress has exactly one job if the requirements are met . They are the ones that officially declare it open. That is it.

It'll be the same thing when the repubs had all 3 branches of the federal government. It was a lot of we wish we could do this, but....

>UNLIMITED FUTURE
?
>massive inflation
>massive rent increases
>high gas prices
UNLIMITED DELUSION

>India

Attached: 1645735817674.png (580x658, 411.8K)

I wonder what those muhreens in the back were thinking?