Girls want to be treated like whores

girls want to be treated like whores

how can you be a trad man in modern society?

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-111001__01.jpg (1036x1630, 395.85K)

None of that shit is trad. Holding your woman is dominance. Gay trad shit is meant for women only. Men need not act like women.

Give up on that illusion. Women are naturally whores and there's nothing left to stop them from expressing this. You have to become Chad or end up with nothing

Slut. We just want a girl to hold hands with for less than 57 seconds and talk about whales with.

Women are all looking for the "Honorable Thief". They will never find him, there are maybe like 10,000 of these people in the US. Stop worrying about what women want, everyone woman thinks she deserves Tony Soprano, a mob boss respected and feared by all men, but instead of being fat he's 6'4 and beautiful.

>done overweight bitch with a stupid haircut
Going to guess this is cope for these types of guys not liking her

She's obviously a whore, so her opinion doesn't matter.

Christfags suppress sexuality too much and humans get contratian and swing towards whoredom.
It's a vicious cycle and we need the religious to shut the fuck up on what's good for mating and dating, the because their suppression leads to degeneracy. Which is probably planned on their part, they want it that way as it gives them more control over the flock.

Instead we need secular guidelines for dating and mating that put pair-bonding and monogamy as end goals and dating is just experimentation towards that end.

Attached: 1397197830017.gif (320x189, 1.98M)

>we
You aren't fooling anybody, yid

>Actually presenting solutions
>To these people
ngmi

I actually agree with her
The church can stay the hell out of me and my wife’s bedroom

Everything he said is anti-degeneracy though

FPBP

>Instead we need secular guidelines for dating and mating that put pair-bonding and monogamy as end goals and dating is just experimentation towards that end.
The bible has those guidelines

Attached: b7a.png (1200x848, 307.6K)

I dated a few Catholic girls, and they all behaved as though they had been poisoned and my balls contained the antidote.

Attached: IMG_0117 2022-07-20 23_16_41.jpg (2702x3007, 1.87M)

>TWITTER SCREENSHOT THREAD
DO NOT BUMP

150 years ago across the west, you beat the shit out of the woman when she acted up. That's trad.

There is no escape from this either, so just conquer your own life. Fuck it, might as well lift and shit. Pick up a dangerous hobby, do something you wanted to do but thought was stupid.

Did you apply directly to the forehead?

Its guidelines are actual shit, have you read that fucking thing? Why are you such a slave to actual literal jews?

A trad wife is a frigid wife.

My Bible study suggests that greedy licentiousness and rape are sinful while prostitution is treated as a practical matter. Prostitutes are really spoken against and the men that pay them almost never.
Tribes turning to prostitution en masse are said to do wrong: free affection replaced with greed for money. Breaking a young girl's heart is likely to be a sin while having sex does not appear to be inherently sinful. Lust of flesh and sexual immorality are about things like malicious adultery and trapping people in nets to haul them off to your dungeon. The sin called in English "lust of the flesh" is not the desire for affection.

The USA was colonized in large part py Puritans whose cultural and religious influence remaisn to this day. A lot of people don't know that puritanism was actually a heresy of Christianity when it started and that was part of the reason why so many Puritans left their homes. The idea that God hates sex is pretty new.

Attached: TIMESAND___NPKjgur6V6R8SMuhJG2MD4FET4tt0Ij0iKN.jpg (731x1613, 273.61K)

This bitch just blasted jews lmao.

By just not being an animal.
Women won't control themselves, their emotional nature forbids it. Culture can make them understand why following moral values are important, but reason won't do much in preventing depraved behavior.
It's up for men to control themselves and deny them the opportunity, as well as shame and scorn not only women but also each other whenever either succumbs to degeneracy.

Man I forgot how, that's what I get for being off grid for months.
Can't beat the old copy paste.

>Why are you such a slave to actual literal jews?
(((Christians))) and (((Libertarians))) are a plague

Tfw no whale autist bf

>how can you be a trad man in modern society?

Attached: juqyv9c8vtr71.jpg (750x675, 53.85K)

> Adult woman complains a 30 year old was terrified of holding her hand or be flirtatious.
Women want to be treated like whores.
user, you love the hyperbole.

Although mid 30s is pretty old for me, I appreciate his “prudishness.” Moral of the story, don’t date guys who aren’t interested in sex if you’re interested in sex. Honestly I don’t even know where these women are finding guys like this kek. All the guys I know are obsessed with sex.

Whores are trad.

>Getting this triggered at the word
>"We"
>Thinking every
>"We"
>Refers to you, personally, not humanity at large.

Too much of Any Forums has become illiterate and can't even read anything anymore. If your post isn't
>JAYSUS AM KANG!
Than they're foaming at the mouth. This is not the way and wasn't the way before 2020.

At one point this board as a good place to have rational discussions and every one of them, I was there for and helping along.
I feel like my time and soul's been wasted now.
I've been trying to build something up here that can make sense of this degenerate world and fight against it... but somehow they reverted to medieval zealotry in order to mend the emotional pains of their broken hearts.

It didn't work back then and it didn't work know.
Humans need rules, guidelines that make natural sense to the rational, conscious, self-aware creature they are.

Here is a challenge for those who love to argue your points:
>Lay those guidelines out in one post that every single reader of the Bible will 100% agree too.

If it doesn't turn into a big fight over the rules -- I'll be impressed.

Attached: 1429237962095.jpg (219x314, 13.97K)

This is mostly accurate.