Trump Calls Biden 'Enemy of the State' in 'Fully Unhinged' Speech

Making his first public appearance since the FBI's August 8 raid on his Florida resort home, Trump addressed supporters at a "Save America" rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, where he stumped for Republican gubernatorial candidate and "Big Lie" supporter Doug Mastriano and U.S. Senate hopeful and celebrity doctor Mehmet Oz.

During his speech, Trump called Biden's Thursday evening address to the nation the "most vicious, hateful, and divisive speech ever delivered by a president."

During his speech, Biden said that "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

Repeating his "Big Lie" that Democrats stole the 2020 presidential election from him, Trump accused Biden of "vilifying 75 million citizens, plus another probably 75 to 150 [million]—if we want to be accurate about it—as threats to democracy and as enemies of the state."
"You're all enemies of the state," the twice-impeached ex-president said as the crowd booed Biden. "He's an enemy of the state if you want to know the truth. The enemy of the state is him and the group that control him, which is circling around him. 'Do this, do that, Joe.'"

"How'd you like the red lighting behind him like the devil?" asked Trump, referring to the backlit Independence Hall in Philadelphia, the site of Biden's speech.

Attorney and author Seth Abramson called Trump's speech "fully unhinged."

"This is, quite simply, a speech intended to incite domestic terrorists to kill FBI agents and members of the Biden administration," he wrote on Twitter. "It is shocking that there are no legal consequences for incitement anymore."
commondreams.org/news/2022/09/04/trump-calls-biden-enemy-state-fully-unhinged-speech

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 439.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dchan.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All true

Fucking Drumpf arrrgghhh
no but seriously the bots are outta control
these fucking glowniggers turned their state-run botnets against us finally
still pissing in an ocean of piss but there's a lot less actual piss
worrisome situation, coupled with the low intellect of the zoomer newfags
this place is finite, like all others
it will not last forever

ARFGHHH FUM+KCING DRUMPFFF ARRGGHH I FUCKING ORANGE MAN OH MY FUCK

Agreed the bots are out of control across internets. How does one change his habits in favor of human interaction?

I've noticed that it's gotten worse and more in your face than ever before
Recycled OPs
Non stop baiting
An retards responding
Too bad there is no real alternative to Any Forums
4+Any Forums is dead and gone and it's replacements are all so much slower than even the slowest boards that actually get traffic here have more people posting
The real question is, where can people who want actual non controlled discussion go?

You don't. You could go post on alt chan like
dchan.network/
but it gets no traffic whatsoever
You're fucked
I'm fucked
Seemingly nothing can be done

There's a screenshot talking about making the board boring/frustrating to use so people leave it. The best way to combat it then is to use filters and bump good threads.

>Big lie
I mean, we watched them do it
Everyone know the election was a fraud
But Biden didn't plan to use the military to kick my door in and forcibly inject me with illegal mRNA therepy
Biden didn't end the shutdown
Biden didn't ban bumpstocks
Biden didn't leave office without pardoning massage, Snowden, and the jan6 protesters

Fuck trump, I'm glad Biden stole the election

the areas I travel on the web seem to be shrinking and disappearing
these niggers finna drive me to a luddite existence

Blumpfy dumpy gonna get arrested.

What other anons are saying use filters. Specific words are always filtered in at the same number every day.
Remember bots can't say nigger.

I know there’s swarms of them from different outlets but I also think eternal summer hit harder than ever and we’ve got a whole bunch of underageb& tiktok zoom zooms here just absolutely shitting up the whole place. Doesn’t help that a hefty majority of old posters, from before the 8c split days, likely “grew up” and fell into careers and relationships and lost their edge. I almost did too but my autism won in the end and here I am again. I don’t really have an answer I’m just waxing upon the fall of my home.

Cats are the coolest pets ever!

Digits
It's getting pretty bad but the shills are far worse.
Also, cursive text or font helps mask the message even better and filters out those of lower intelligence.

It's gotten pretty wild dude. I havent seen it like this since he got elected. We have the Ukrainian ones, Russian ones, probably chinese ones, and the most voluminous ones-- Israel. Memeflags are here in bulk too. How do we figure out who the jannies and mods are to see where the compromisation started?

You could just ignore the bots or laugh at them. Its not like they arent hard to pick out.

As a small aside there’s some irony in this threads purpose and that gay little announcement at the top about all the faggots who applied to be jannies

Post this picture or ANYTHING negative about freemasons and it picks up from 0 to 60 on the sliding.
>Maga, son of Set, the guardian demon
>have a hat
It's pretty obvious who's doing the bulk of it.

Attached: 2 heavy metal 70.jpg (1178x1568, 472.23K)

Interesting. I wonder who creates the bots

trump is certainly mentally ill.

Google, who then sells the scripts to be hosted on Amazon servers, rented at discount rates to activist NGOs. Nobody at an NGO is smart enough to do anything complicated like that. They're basically Jannies.

That's like saying you should ignore the trees in the forest. The Dead Internet Theory becomes more compelling every day.

found the bot

the bot problem, I have concluded, after years of browsing, is 100% working as intended. This site is a honeypot, we always knew that. Throw in kikes, shils, kike shills, faggots trannies and niggers, and you have the open sewer that is 4fags. After 2016 I stopped spending alot of time here. There are simply far better platforms, like telegram, gab, to spread the messages. Even as far as meme development goes, gab is better. If you come here you really have to understand how to "auto filter".

4fags could have fixed this problem long ago, by simply adopting the 8fags method of allowing filters applied to posters,"filter this poster", "filter this poster and all replies" ... this one little simple thing would change the discourse instantly. that 4fags wont implement it, proves they glow.

I wonder how many people responding to the OP are bots or people who just ignored the picture

Thanks user. Good to know.