R.I.P. Kiwifarms: 2013-2022

Now that Kiwi is doomed to share the same fate as infinity chan, when do you think Any Forums will join them in darknet hell? Will you simply move to blue board?

Attached: KIWI.png (1166x1075, 253.12K)

>he actually fell for le based Russia meme
Lmao

Attached: путиншваб.png (2249x1284, 2.63M)

Ethan Ralph and the alt- right won
That's what you get for being cucks Kiwi Farms

Attached: ralph2.jpg (1024x1024, 122.93K)

Yes, it's very sad.
All these retards who forget that it's all sewn up at the top.
After the covid scam, nobody here has an excuse for refusing to see it.

Attached: ancient_meme.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

Reading the post it looks like that was the only company willing to play ball, so I dont see how he fell for anything.
>Queen Kef falls
Ralph is a faggot and taking down a website wont change that.
I dont even use Kiwifarms but to not realize without them places like this are next are foolish.

Fuck off kiwi faggots

Part of me is sad about seeing the Farms move in to Daily Stormer tier of "if you look at this regularly, we upgrade you to a more serious list than the list you're already on and if you post on it there are unironically going to be feds who know you by name".
Anyway, kiwifags. Don't cry because you can't easily look up the doxes of ecelebs you hate any more, smile because it happened.
Try to see the funny side. Anyway, this dab's for you.
*dabs*

I'm going to miss the urkraine/russia threads, the place was a genuinely good archive outside of the more autistic stuff.

No ones cares about your shit site. No new precedent was set and you no longer can house information for the ADL

yeah I'll go to I swear it!

remember when he got beaten up by the 20yo big tiddy Digibro's autistic female friend
that was hilarious

Take it from an oldfag, we hate kiwifarms and we strongly condemn any sort of raiding or doxxing especially if the victims are transexual or internet celebrities. All of you kiwibugman tourists need to go back to Tor or wherever you're hiding now. We might shitpost here but we still have our morals and taking this stuff into real life is way too far.

Alright bru we get it you dab

Fuck off glow nigger.

Attached: 1655708694631.png (847x729, 337.97K)

internet is dead
it's completely owned by capitalist tranny corporations
FUCK CAPITALISM

It's amazing how we're at the point a dozen companies control all content online and there are no real alternatives. Third party infrastructure like Mastodon or I2P or onionsites live on for now mostly through pure obscurity. Should any one solution actually gain traction (and given how they work, it's unlikely), they can no doubt shut it down there as well.

You need to think about what actual freedom would look like. The backbone would need to be near unassailable. Even hams, while they always have access, can be blocked out or tracked down and attacked.

You'd need some sort of distributed satellite network.

it's like a feeding frenzy of shills on this board right now.
truly something to behold

Attached: ah mah gah.jpg (540x888, 77.32K)

You're a shill. We won't ever get shut down because then we would spill into every other form of medium and our echo chamber becomes your echo chamber

we aren't kiwifaggots

Russia is alright as a country and freedom in this climate is suicide. Who the hell would ever think Russia is a free country?

how about fighting the ultraliberalist shithole that the internet is at its core? I don't know why we're letting monopolies outwardly control it all. All for what? Convenience?

This shit show is finally over. Finding out that Cloudflare has less integrity than actual nazis has easily been the best part of this whole ride. You can keep crying, whining, bitching and shitting your pants over the idea that we didn't win, but we all know a good chunk of your base isn't going to take the time or risk to jump to Tor. Joshua said himself that the site's unsustainable now and he's wetting himself over how fucked he knowingly is. If you wanna make the jump to no-man's land, be my guest.
My recommendation? Take this opportunity to finally come back to the real world.

>how about fighting the ultraliberalist shithole that the internet is at its core? I don't know why we're letting monopolies outwardly control it all.
Ok great. Show your work. 10 point action plan.

I'm just an user like you
problem is cowering to obscure parts of the internet isn't gonna change jack shit about the world, i don't really want the internet to become a corporate utopia and nobody wants that, hiding simply results in future generations having to deal with the shit we don't deal with now
the problem is that we have to convince normies to act as well

A monopoly is literally the opposite of capitalism.

Attached: 1662402471260.jpg (750x719, 69.72K)

Attack people for their sexual orientation or gender, dox & swat them and their families and be a toxic cesspool….then cry and play oppressed victim? They fucked around and found out, if you defend them then fuck you.

Side note, she’s still in danger for those with even a sliver of guilt you can still donate to the cause and at least undo some of the damage you’ve done. Won’t post links but it’s obvious where to find her donation page

Keffals is a fucking pedo, she deserves no sympathy. Stupid bastard.