Ukrainian pensioner 'shoots down £74million Russian Su-34 jet with a RIFLE and is awarded a medal

Valeriy Fedorovych allegedly shot down Russian Su-34 jet flying over Chernihiv
He collected debris from the exploded jet and keeps it in his garage
Pensioner was awarded a medal by the State Border Service of Ukraine

A Ukrainian pensioner shot down a Russian Su-34 jet with a rifle, sending it spiralling to the ground, a government agency has said.

Valeriy Fedorovych opened fire when the enemy aircraft flew overhead in Chernhiv, according to the State Border Service of Ukraine.

It is claimed he picked off the jet, which costs an estimated £74million, and footage circulating at the time showed it careening back down to earth, although he was not seen in the video.

Now, the State Border Service has honoured the pensioner and hailed his 'heroism' and awarded him a medal.

He was praised for his 'assistance in the protection of the state border'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11181503/Ukrainian-pensioner-shoots-74million-Russian-Su-34-jet-RIFLE-awarded-medal.html

Attached: Weak aircraft.png (1586x1344, 867.18K)

Attached: 62071981-11181503-image-m-43_1662383666727.jpg (634x486, 39.87K)

its unlikely he actually shot it down.

isnt this just more bullshit ghost reaper of kyiev who jizzed on a map of russia and because of that putyin died a horrible and painful death fake?

Reminds me of the kids who supposedly blew up tank corps in berlin

the potshotter of pavlorad!

Did the granny who shot down a drone with a pickle jar got a medal, too?

Boomet of Kyif

Ghost of Kiev right here

they call him the lemon party of Kiev

How has it gotten this bad? Are they just probing to see what will and won't be believed by the general public?

>rifle round taking down a jet at distance
I thought Soviet Union was big on basic physics

In all reality, aircraft had some malfunction and was going down, he shot his bb gun in its general direction and couple of people saw it, hero.

WOAH
SLABA OOKARINA

Attached: 2 KILLER ZELENSKY.png (942x931, 578.3K)

>allegedly
Ah so even the reporters don’t believe him.

Shooting down a biplan was a feat almost impossible for a whole company of riflemen during ww1.
This fat fuck shooting down "a thing" capable of taking stinger straight to face is a fucking fairytale.
But nice try zogbot I guess you were the one who wrote about Ukrainian old hag destroying Russian drone with jar of pickles. And ghost of khyiv.

I'd pretend to believe it if it helps me get bitches.

Yeah no shit

Ya let me just hit this fucking plane that's 1000M away and moving 300km/h with my fucking rifle. Really believable

The man dubbed Rifleman of Kiev has since shot down dozens of airplanes, several rocket troopers and even a kirov airship.

Well we know witchcraft is real because of that witch reddit that gave their power to ukraine's army. Putin is dead and any image of him is a hologram.

Attached: The cuck of kiev.jpg (758x573, 166.35K)

The Cobra of Chernihiv

Does he shoot down satellites and space probes 2? Asking for friend

The octogenarian of Kiev.

They already recognized that Putin is a master witcher

Attached: FXYmNBqakAIfEre.png (631x676, 523.96K)

The sniper of sevastopol

No but only by a technicality. His heroics are simply too great that any satellite trying to photo him will simply self destruct, russians lost 3 satellites to this before they stopped trying, incidentally this is why there's no footage of the events

Golden BB is real.

OMFG A RUSSIAN JET JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
BUT I SHOT IT DOWN WITH A SHITTY RIFLE. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME YOU GUYS

Attached: 1661239277435964m.jpg (721x1024, 115.95K)

It's possible that he has already managed to take some down, Ukraine can't confirm it since they lack a proper telescope so donate some. Thanks.

I don't know what pisses me off more, the fact that we are supposed to believe this fake as fuck story or they are trying to say some old fuck boomer did it when they can't even wipe their own ass.

>it's a real article

Some of that was fake, but some of it was real. The Germans had a cheap, effective anti-tank weapon called the Panzerfaust. The remnants of the German armed forces in Berlin, including many Hitler Youth, destroyed hundreds of Soviet tanks using them.

Attached: O100 (1).jpg (1555x1073, 352.07K)

Attached: 62071991-11181503-image-m-41_1662383626757.jpg (634x424, 42.69K)

Daily Mail is a literal tabloid

Attached: 63-year-old-pregnant-in-the-mouth.jpg (657x627, 100.1K)

>dailymail

hea the one causing fuel leaks in nasas diversity rocket.

ITT: Any Forumsacks discover that stupid war propaganda exists on both sides