Based

Based

Attached: file.png (1424x1454, 1.38M)

I can feel my benjamins loosening out of my wallet already!

>Globohomo calling someone a terrorist
Ironic

Zelenskyy is really determined to ensure that Ukraine disappears from the face of the Earth. He's doing a good job of it.

>I will fight MUH ROOSHUH down to the last brainwashed g- I mean uhh brave freedom fighter. Slava Ukraini!

Attached: 1593690636148.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

what a surprise that a memeflaggot is a pro-ork shill

too poor to afford a vpn, vatnig?

Like clockwork, the paid KGB shills appear within one minute.

The guy is a puppet tyrant with an ego that can only be attained by vogue photo shoots

Retard

You are gay.

Attached: 1616125533902.jpg (1024x683, 251.6K)

>country literally on the brink of being absorbed into the russian federation if they can't win the war
what is he supposed to say?

fpbp /thread

What year do you think that word really stopped meaning anything

Might as well toss it in the bag with nazi and fascist

>message sent from the US embassy in Vienna

>KGB
The 1540s called and want their retard, apple.

Way to completely miss the point you brainless piece of shit mutt lol. Maybe someone else will explain it to you if you beg enough, I don't have the patience.

Attached: 38757467.jpg (474x252, 23.6K)

Checked and if that's the case then I'm a nazi fascist terrorist

God this fucking board is so deep in Putins asshole all because he shook Trumps filthy fucking hand.

Putin is a fucking jew and a nigger lover.

I prefer kgb over faggots and i dont get paid.
Not everyone is a russian bot who can spot bullshit when sees it.
That meme is so 2016.

Call them KGB and they start to panic. Works every single time.
>I prefer kgb over faggots and i dont get paid.
KGB shill that does it for free, lol.

i wear the KGB badge with honor if it insults you, even tough i hate russians.

whats a 100 billions for a country with a budget in trillions

>Call them KGB and they start to panic. Works every single time.
It's not panic, it's mockery. We are mocking you. You are being mocked.
Do you understand what those words mean?

Attached: 1616125290307.jpg (625x643, 155.17K)

>to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Ukraine is kill.

Kiev should be nuked. Useless pointless ukrainians and their jew masters are ruining Europe with their sanctions in the interests of pro-ZOG pro-gay and pro-NATO BS.

Die ZOG lover

I think it’s FSB now you absolute boomer get with the times.

jidf kike

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

Attached: 1657788767844.jpg (1009x834, 121.51K)

It’s for the Jew cabal, money goes in Ukrainians die to make room for Israel 2.0

Zelensky making this all or nothing (including Crimea) means this war will probably go on for another 8 years. He'll probably have more money than Bill Gates at the end of this just by slurping Western gibs.

Shut up jew shill
Get into the oven !

If the recent Kherson "counteroffensive" is any indicator Ukraine will run out of cannon fodder long before then. NATO will either have to surrender Ukraine to the RF or openly send its own troops to keep up the fight, which would turn this conflict into World War 3.

You know we’re going to hunt down every last one of you Jews and exterminate you , you know this , right ?

I wonder what kinda of services are available to him? Can he just order bread and cheese whenever he wants? Where do such luxury products come from? Who are these people driving day and night to stuff this Jew fucks face with premium bread and cheese? I've seen the pictures, the spreads of meat and cheese, this guy even has full wine bottles filled with the richest most delectable Earthy wines on the planet. Who supplies this faggot with his shirts? Where the FUCK is he getting all this stuff from? I want to know about the hundreds, maybe thousands of people, who work day and night to keep the money flowing into the coffers, and who work day and night bringing fresh food to the UkraJew.