Morals are subjective

Meaningless axioms like "good" and "evil" mean nothing. What I perceive as "good" and "evil" is quintessentially different to what you perceive as such. That's because our individual ontologies aren't part of the same objective reality. Would you ever claim an individuals thoughts are objective? No, you dumb nigger. That's because you can't infer morals to an individual, only to a society and without an entity like "god" or scripture or some other form of canonfaggotry to give your morals meaning, there are no morals.

Attached: No morality.jpg (1080x759, 93.22K)

moral relativism is the oldest kike trick in the book
btw god exists

A celebrated ancient poet once said, that every death lessened him. For he considered himself a brother to every living being.

I, on the other hand, have come to understand that every death I oversee nourishes and empowers me.

What do words like "good" or "better than" mean to those of us who have moved beyond smoothbrained notions of good and evil? I am the only one fit to answer the question.

"Better" are those... who do my bidding.

Attached: Darth Plagueis.jpg (456x767, 31.71K)

By making any argument at all, you’re assuming there is objective morality. By making any claim, you’re assuming there is an objective truth, and that the person hearing your claim lives in the same objective reality that you do.

Objective morality is real. Go to church.

cummy wummy boo hoo

True: God acts as an ultimate frame of reference

You’ll be burning in hell you atheist scum unless you repent to our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the liviving true God

I agree, which is why I've come to the same conclusion as the elites: 90% of you are useless and need to die. However, I feel the elites are working too slowly. They don't want us rising up against them so they're playing it slow. I dont want to wait anymore. Some of you guys are cool, dont go outside for the next 2 weeks.

Kikes use moral abstraction to justify everything they do. Anyone attempting moral abstraction should be shot in the back of the head, like what we are going to do to jews

as

God is dead and your entire moral framework is nothing more than an elaborate cope to deal with the fact that there is no afterlife.

Attached: Giga Nietzsche.png (429x582, 316.15K)

You cant be Christian and be moral, because Christians belief all human carry original sin and can only be saved by embracing Christ.

Without the belief human nature can be perfected or overcome, you have no morals.

I am atheist. I do not believe in moral relativity, only kikes do. I do not need a higher power to tell me the difference between right and wrong, but apparently you do.

>posts midwit meme
>makes midwit post
classic

If there is no good and evil, you could just as well love all of humanity, anyone who thinks there is no good and evil and talks about doing the nasty, still believes in good and evil.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Tips fedora

define god
define afterlife

> you’re only religious because you’re afraid there’s no afterlife

Go back to redddit. I have a belief system and I live according to it. I’m not afraid because I know I’m saved. You and all atheists do not and can not live according to your belief system, because you’re the ones who are truly afraid.

Hello, Mr. Retard.
When your guy Nietzsche says that "God is dead", he doesn't mean it literally, but in terms of His repercussion in culture and life. whatever God(s) you don't believe in might still exist and this wouldn't change his dramatic realization. This isn't about your awful fedora.

have an oobe and you'll see for yourself

God exists, your entire subjective framework of denying him is a cope to get over the fear and responsibility of your actions, but you need not run away any longer forgiveness and love is always waiting should you cast aside your childish ways.

Attached: FY9BXHjUUAAiePg.jpg (800x450, 43.23K)

Why do we need God, and not just a natural order, or a nature?

No they are not, relatively is just excuses of pedos and other immoral filth.

Of course, in that hypothetical morals are subjective but contrary to atheistic & naturalistic views, we are not the only beings of sentience in the universe.

Proof?

> I am atheist
> I do not believe in moral relativity

How do you reconcile these two positions? If you can give an explanation for how morality can be objective if atheism is true, please publish your work and take your place as the greatest philosopher of all time

i don't doubt the existence of god
asking op so we can establish a foundation from which we can debate

So you're telling there is actually nothing morally stopping me and a million other shitskins from coming there,taking over and throwing you and every other faggot jew from rooftops?

You're telling its not actually bad that austria would turn into saudi kebabistan but its that i think that would be bad

This. Until you humble yourself and admit defeat and recognize you need to be fixed because you sucked at playing God you won't actually start to understand in your heart the divine. Jesus Loves You, anons. Go to the TLM.

This. Once mutual understanding is created then there can be a place from which to argue. With pure subjectivism there isn't any point in talking. Based Mexican intellectual. Ave Maria.

I am my own god. If you would bow to a gods morality, then you must bow to my morality.

Imagine being this guy and having an IQ so low you tried to read Nietzsche and only managed to severely misinterpret it.

At the end of the day all I know is that everyone here will get in line in order to survive and live our comfy lives, thats alls there is

Attached: 1638517530733.png (723x1010, 227.93K)

Good is many things so "need" is an of choice of word. Metaphysical he is the center of the process of reality the mover and shaper of things, a necessary agent which continuously opens up new possibilities while guiding them. From a human centric viewpoint he is the agent of transcendence, a way to be forgiven and renewed that we may try again and persevere. God is the natural order of things and just as we are part of nature we herald the next revolution within the universe

FPBP

Attached: 322.jpg (580x580, 55.83K)