PROVING THE WEST IS FAKE

You have 10 seconds to prove that the West is FREE and not a DEEP-STATE MEDIA SOCIAL-ENGINEERED SOCIETY by NAMING 1 MEDIA outlet or forum or whatever that doesn't have FEDS curating & censoring news

If you give me 1 Media source that everybody can say about them that they do Objective Non-Partizan Journalism i will admit i was wrong,apologize and leave forever

REMEMBER 1 example saves THE WEST & FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY

1 EXAMPLE

It can't be hard because there are so many right?

Attached: 1661708035424143.jpg (1746x2328, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/breakingpoints
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0 it's fake lmao. where do you think you are, Indianposter?

>"The west being free is fake"
>Says as he posts on a website that would've been closed and it's owner put in a penal colony in any other non-western shitholes like Russia
Lel

Any Forums

OP absolutely rolled and smoked fr fr

Any Forums

anyone who spends more than five minutes looking into anything could tell you it's all bullshit. the propaganda literally starts from birth and a large amount of people who claim they "see the truth" immediately get snagged on the next level of bullshit (just look at this board kek)

Attached: 1474178864506.png (1200x885, 272.06K)

Attached: ygbsm.jpg (640x640, 60.68K)

Idiot, Russia has its own image board which is thriving. They also opt for embedding shill posts and paid bots instead of closing the website down.

Censorship is so 20th century style. Proactive thought engineering is where it’s at in 21th century.

youtube.com/c/breakingpoints
You're welcome

Free=degenerate
The west is free

/thread

UnHerd
Takimag
Unz Review
~~>Next?

Attached: 1655958090449.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

Lol alot of FED cope

Still no serious answer

Hard innit

Actually impossible

Attached: 911.jpg (1280x720, 75.6K)

>dont listen to OP because of a fake scenario in my mind
Your post is really gay.

Who is statue?

memeflag sage

>(just look at this board kek)
so you seem to have it all figured out don't you? you are clearly unique and special....

desu i haven't heard of any of those

i should have mentioned "mainstream" media or forums

But even in those you have one of them critiquing the critique to Ann Franks as being fake (as it was) & another has provocateur Mossad patsy Ayn Hirsi ali as a contributor i mean c'mon

>Supporting something I don't like is getting caught in the next level/snare of bullshit
Ok, and what if your beliefs are the NEXT level of BS after the first two levels of BS? Argument Ad Infinitum.
You need to lurk moar.
>I've b-b-been here longer than y-y-you! All NatSoc anons are n-n-new!
No. You're a water-muddying kike. If you haven't figured out the solution to the problem after all your 'years' of being here, you have some mental block that makes you willfully put it out of your mind; (so basically you're a kike, regardless of actual blood).

Attached: farquaad.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>noooooo don't leave the net we have set up for you noooo you didn't figure our scheme out nooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1660146827768609.png (500x494, 262.92K)