No Les Paul thread?

LES PAUL THREAD.
SUCK IT JANNIES THIS BOARD SUCKS ANYWAY

Attached: les paul thred.png (559x567, 681.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice dadrock guitar, faggot

Go play triplets into a metronome bro that sounds like a lot of fun

>only 2 pickups
middle humbucker is the truth

Attached: no.png (420x422, 173.51K)

Yo anyone here play Payday: The Heist? I need someone to beat Overkill difficulty and grab some achievements with

Fender

do you at least coil split them then faggot OP?

no bro. i couldnt tell you why, but split humbuckers never sound as good as true single coils for clean tones. usually the full humbucker sounds better, even for clean tones.

Based l. Got me a 2018 Gibson LP standard, Blood Orange Burst

Attached: BEFEE868-2FEF-4581-970F-AA39FEC86B62.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

do you play in a band or is this living room self-gratification playing? bridge split is pretty mandatory imo if you only have humbucker-equipped guitars and play more than 1 genre of music. I prefer the tone of humbuckers to singles but without an EQ pedal there can definitely be too much frequency overlap with the rest of the group. Thinner timbre isn't always a bad thing, in a full mix it's can easily be preferable

Would love to have one but they're so expensive

just get a copy. Gibson's QC is garbage these days

You're thinking Fender.

Gibson QC has improved. Well, it's still kinda meh, but at least it's better than it was in the Henry J era.

Kzoo user here. I still find them at local garage sales here and make good money sticking them on reverb.

lmfao gottem

Lollar Imperials are the answer

Leaf stereotype personified

I have a telecaster, SG and a martin acoustic. I only play my orangewood parlor everyday.

>not 3 p90s from a better brand
Ngmi

Attached: reverend-electric-guitars-solid-body-reverend-jetstream-390-midnight-black-rev21-js390-g-mdbk-rm-29542058360967_grande.jpg (600x600, 36.61K)

Ive purchased 5 so far this year and the most ive paid for one is $300. It sold on reverb for $3300.

imo multiple guitars are the answer, I just started building my own because the stuff released today is ridiculously mid tier or worse for the money
>better brand
doubt anything out of any factory today beats a personally hand-fitted instrument. OP had hums so that's what I posted, latest build actually has a p90 in between 2 humbuckers kek

>stopped making guitars in the US
>farmed everything out to Korea
>Still charging $1500 per
>better brand

NOPE

Thanks son! I bought it with your college tution money, since you're never going to use it *sips*