I don't wanna live anymore. Do your worst Any Forums. I have charcoal and a small airtight room ready to go

I don't wanna live anymore. Do your worst Any Forums. I have charcoal and a small airtight room ready to go.

Attached: depression-Vincent_Van_Gogh_002.jpg (800x1026, 170.75K)

What happened to you man

>flag
Please do it with as many people in the room with you

What are you waiting for?

Instead of killing yourself in such a worthless fashion at least go out in martyrdom

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Only a bitch-ass sissy commits suicide, youre not a bitch-ass sissy are you OP?

You’ll miss out on good food and boypussi

awehhhh hawwwww

Bro life isn’t that bad, look on the bright side you could have been born a poo

I'm 36 and I wasted all my opportunities. Now it's too late and I have nothing but regret. Everyone I know is hyper successful, too. I don't have a job and I'm not even married., there was one amazing girl I should have married when I had the chance but I didn't and now she's engaged to someone else. There's just no way I can get my life together now. I don't even have any friends left. It's over.

listen to some Insomnium

Until the Jews are defeated your life always has purpose.

Not sure if a troll or not. But don’t despair. Things will change. Things will get better.

Attached: 5C29C5D4-0EB1-4756-BED3-9D661DFD8CC3.jpg (320x240, 22.31K)

Suicide is Haram, shame on you.

hyper based fren

Attached: 74d662249643699f60410cec08e784de.jpg (640x640, 83.71K)

But what if you are the antichrist? Don't disappoint us all, man.

they have airtight rooms in pakistan?

My storage room is more than good enough.

punishing yourself to spite the world isnt how it works

Devote yourself to hating india for the rest of your life. I would do that if i lived near them.

That flag.
Makes sense why you feel that way user. I don't want to give advice, nor ask yourself to pick yourself up and carry on but all I can say is that I feel for you, as someone who felt much the same way before. Godspeed and may lady luck smile at you.

There a German invention, created in 1943 they have wooden doors though can you believe it ? Pffft

Things are absolute shit, no doubt, but it's not worth it, fren.

Attached: 1659338659804008.png (500x500, 346.5K)

Don't burn the charcoal user, there are other girls and opportunities.

Even though I hate Islam and many of its followers, I don't want to see a (presumably) young man fall to the throes of hopelessness.
Listen to something intellectual to stimulate your mind then write something down in your own words.

At least take with you some politician, do us a favor

Dawn dewitt