Individualism

Individualism is a product of the masculine psyche and the masculine ethos, change my mind.

Attached: 7E3CA46D-1E46-47AD-9D7C-A6E3CCCF49FB.jpg (981x1263, 1011.49K)

All this came to an end when Luther raised the standard of rebellion against a "' Roman papacy that had become decadent and half pagan during the Renaissance“|Not surprisingly, like the Renaissance, the Reformation implied a rebirth of strong individualism — another masculine phenomenon. Man now took a personal view of things, against tradition and the socialized view of the community. When Luther stated “Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise,” he triggered the rise of individual conscience and the predominance of the ethical outlook; masculine morality put to flight the feminine integrating emotionalism of the Middle Ages|

rape, rape, rape, consensual sex

Individualism is a jewish trick to isolate and atomize you.

BBC, Paki dick, Med bf, lesbian

1 - 4 - 2 - 3

If you don't pick the one on the far left, how gay are you?

Seeit has nothing to do with Jews

you're a pathetic individual

Left,left,left!

Attached: bigstock-Boy-eating-burger-15441005.jpg (900x599, 347.47K)

1 4 3 2

Give me the red bra whore and I'll save the world.

none of them are worth a damn. theyre just semi-nude so your male brain got excited.

Voll mogs them all

Weird that you chose my exact order.

1 and 4 are very attractive

> Don't be attracted to boobs waist and hips.

Gay.

>sexy women
>NOOOOOO I NEED A MAN
your posts suck faggot

There's nothing masculine about being a serf o the people smart enough to understand that a 1 will never defeat the 10.

Individualism is a dysgenic evolutionary strategy of now extinct Neanderthals.
They were smarter, stronger and bigger than homo sapience. They were outbred, outcompeted and exterminated via group strategy.

You're retarded subhuman whos thousands of years behind the evolutionary curve.

i didn't mention a man though

Difficult choice, desu.
Only 3 has an ugly face, and her tits look fake. If 1 and 2 have real tits they win, otherwise 4.
2>4>1>3

>can only see women through coom goggles.

Loser.

3-1-4-2
Theyre all smoking hot though

Red or white for sure

4, 2, 1, 3

Boom

>consensual
Cause she'd beat your ass kek

Imagine having no tits like the rightmost woman.
That must be more depressing than being a manlet.

Attached: 1636258879799.png (481x662, 132.93K)

1, 4, 2, 3

Individualism is not natural, that is a problem right this means you need propaganda to keep it up?

3 1 4 2

2 - 4 - 3 - 1

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SPAMMING A BITCH THAT LOOKS LIKE MY LITTLE BROTHER.
SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING LITTLE BOY YOU ENORMOUS FAGGOT.

GOD I FUCKING HATE FAGS. IM SICK OF YOU AND NIGGERS.
>WHATS DA PROBLEM BOSS MUP DA GUP DOO JUSS WANN TAKE DEM MONEY
>WUT DO U MEAN DATS A MAN ITS A FEMALE PENIS xDDDD
>NO DIS BITCH DOESNT LOOK LIKE A MAN HAHA SHES SO ATTRACTIVE LOL

FUCK. YOU. FAGGOT.

they can get fake boobs

you're faceblind

4 1 3 2. You're welcome

What is the original source of this picture? I see it constantly.

Marry, fuck, kill, fuck

Keep up the good work Romania-poster

I AM GOING TO DOUBLEPOST ON YOU NIGGER.

YOU. ARE. AN. ANNOYING. FAGGOT. NIGGER.
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE SOME FAGGOT SPAMMING MEN. NO ONE WANTS TO LOOK AT A WOMAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN BUT A FUCKING FAGGOT.
I AM TIRED OF YOUR HOMOSEXUAL AVATARSPAM. I AM TIRED OF YOU.

GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU GAY NIGGER. FUCK.
I AM TIRED OF BEING IN AN EXISTENCE WITH FAGGOTS.
NIGGERS.
KIKES.
JANNIES.
TRANNIES.
AND
NIGGERFAGGOTS
LIKE YOU.

i didn't post anyone though

DON'T SIMPLY STOP POSTING.
DON'T SIMPLY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD.

FIND A BIG FUCKING CLIFF AND HURL YOURSELF OFF IT TO SAVE ME THE GODDAMNED TROUBLE YOU FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL NIGGERLORD.

I AM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS. YOU WANT TO BE GAY? DO IT AT THE BOTTOM OF A FUCKING CLIFF, DEAD.

YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT YOUR MALE FETISH? GO FUCKING DO IT AT THE BOTTOM OF A CLIFF.

NIGGER.
FAGGOT.
JANNY.
TRANNY.
FUCKING NIGGER.

>Individualism is a product of the masculine psyche and the masculine ethos, change my mind.
Personally I learnt that to be a good man is to take care of those around you and those who have helped along the way.
And, if it's necessary to say, to be the best individual you can be for your community and family.
I'd say that directly contradicts you.

individualism is that the only relationship you are allowed to have in life is with the state.
And so the organised minority rulers can easily control the unorganized mass of individuals and deal with them one by one.

kek

When they're not getting sodomized on yachts they model for a clothing line named BoutineLA.

1 - 3 - 4 - 2

IM DONE TOLERATING THIS FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL SOCIETY AND THE NIGGERFAGGOTS IN IT.
HURL YOURSELF OFF OF A FUCKING CLIFF GAY NIGGER. DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU BECOME AN EVEN MORE ANNOYING TRANNY NIGGER.

98% of them will just seethe and cope with "yeah but they sag when you reach 35" etc.

3 4 1 2

3 > 1 > 2 > 4

Maybe. Atheism definitely is.

2 3 4 1

A man of fine taste

Individualism is something created during the "enlightenment" of the Bavarian Illuminati. It's the reason for psy-op revolutions and corruption.

Im strangely not attracted to any of these women. I only get hard to black women now.

>and jesus is king!

Your historically illiterate if you believe so, its: primis inter pares
>individualism was invented to prevent this from taking place again

Reminder that BoutineLA is a company headed by a BMWF pair (pic related) and all those gorgeous white girls are groomed to have black boyfriends. It's an interractial fetish company.

Attached: 1517436799796.jpg (450x450, 62.6K)

They need some better web people.

Attached: 30D966BD-36B8-439C-9838-1024A8AC79DC.jpg (1170x1065, 263.28K)

*interracial

individualism is a product of self awareness
if fuckwits aren't the former, it thus is because they lack the latter
and that makes these subhumans, through and through
you don't think it be like it is, but it do

Attached: 1637507405762.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

3 1 2 4 obviously

I hate women so much it's unreal

Individualism is denial of hierarchy, therefore not masculine. Then again there really isn't such a thing as individualism, it's a nonsense political label. We are all inside a system. In this system we have different positions and different ways how we relate to the system and the surrounding 'individuals'.
Individualism is only possible when you are the only person that exists.

High T post

individualism is the result of our knowledge of death, like everything else. we are the only species on the planet that knows it will die and this drives nearly everything we do.

ego and self (where individualism ultimately comes from) are questionable and outright false since it takes consciousness in order to have both, yet consciousness itself is very difficult to define and even harder to prove. where does it come from? is it innate in our brains?

4>all

Sororities love to group think and democracy was based on girls comparing tits and giving it a number ranking out of 10. Hands on math applied to political dilemmas. Do you pick number 3 because white is innocent or 4 because black is powerful or perhaps 2 because pink is playful or 1 because red is ripe for plucking.