What is their actual problem?

Why is it SOP for public organizations to hurl abuse at the general public?

Attached: Logo_of_the_United_States_Bureau_of_Land_Management.gif (720x627, 25.21K)

because FUCK the general public. the general public is full of trashy niggers and faggy "hikers" who've made trees and rocks their entire personality.

>BLM

Maybe don't litter and trample plants, you huge African.

Government workers see the worst in humanity.

Care to elaborate faggot?

I had an experience where someone who might have been a BLM employee came up to me, started screaming and trying to start a fight. He harassed a bunch of other campers too. He was really good at getting a rise out of people for no reason. He clearly practiced this kind of harassment all day every day. Anyway it got me thinking about all the bizarre negative experiences I've had with public employees. There is definitely a pattern of behavior here.

remember when they closed actual wilderness areas because muh covid? Trails I've hiked that were literally overgrown because maybe - *maybe* - one or two hikers a week might use them.
Or the blue ridge parkway because muh you might catch covid taking a scenic drive.
Remember that?
Do you also remember how no one ever had to explain whey they closed literal parks and remote forests?

You didn't kick his ass because he was wearing a gun, right?
Pussy.

They are doing a dry run for the mark of the beast.
When it happens, they aren't going to let people freely run to the hills, regardless of what the Bible says.

Lol yep. My state banned fishing too. It feels like these people are actively looking for ways ruin your day.
He didn't even have a gun. Actually he didn't have a uniform or work ID either. The only way to distinguish him from some random tweaker was the logo on his truck.
>When it happens, they aren't going to let people freely run to the hills
This has already been done and then memory-holed. They swept every square foot of wilderness during the Vietnam war because of "muh draft dodgers". Everyone living off the grid was disappeared.

I wonder what the common thread could be.

>They swept every square foot of wilderness during the Vietnam war
What are you talking about? If you're saying they looked for draft dodgers innawoods you're wrong.

>He didn't even have a gun. Actually he didn't have a uniform or work ID either.
Psssh you sound wimpy. I would have kicked his ass. You don't fucking yell at me for no reason when there's no cameras and zogbots that can ignore nigger shenanigans and then arrest ME for defending myself.

Definitely I seem to experience these things more often then average. So something about me or my behavior could be contributing. I'm skinny, quiet, always follow the rules, and always look to avoid any drama. It's likely that I am simply perceived as an easy low-risk target.
>If you're saying they looked for draft dodgers innawoods you're wrong.
They absolutely did but you might not be aware of it. Like I said it was memory-holed. Only people who lived out there had any idea what was happening. At it was during a time that everyone trusted the government so very few people actually understood how crazy it was.

>They absolutely did
Sure, buddy. At a time when communications was still touch and go, they went innwoods looking for rednecks. Right.
How old are you?

>huge African.
Literally this

Yep. I am too young to have seen it myself but I confirmed through multiple sources in my local community. There was previously a population who lived off the grid in the wilderness areas of America and they were systematically hunted down using the Army. I still have some recipes that my family got from the people who used to live out there.

It'd be nice if you had one shred of proof. I don't believe you, sorry.

The last two years has caused this to spread.
Fucking minimum wage workers in random jobs give you shit like this now.

I want them to do this to me, please God, I want to break a tyrant's nose very badly.
Amen.

niggers don’t go to the outdoors stupid. you’d know that if you went outside yourself.

They do sadly. They go to nice wilderness areas now and shout:
>HOOD NIGGA! HOOD NIGGA!
>HOOD NIGGA! HOOD NIGGA!
at the top of their lungs and give shitty looks.

Sadly I do not have any substantial proof. I did see Grandma's handwritten copy of one of the recipes from the people in the woods. But that artifact is gone now and it was pretty weak evidence in the first place.
Dangerously based.
Hmm yes, I have experienced similar things long before Covid but it seems to have escalated.

Let's say it's the truth, ok? Well in that case, there's no way the gubbermint-of the 60s-was able to clean them all out. Take that as a whitepill if you wish.