Null cucked?

The free internet is at stake before your eyes.
What is happening in the battle between the troons and Kiwifarms might be the end of the internet as we know it.

Tldr; troons attack kf, kf goes to TOR(great success), Null(sysop) closes threads..

Attached: cucked.png (1410x622, 132.57K)

Two weeks !

Attached: WdEU8fSdfW.png (773x934, 52.71K)

>be website dedicated to catty exposés of e-losers
>get BTFO by the cattiest e-losers in the world
chucksted by their own sneedtard

ITS LIKE CANCER ON TOP OF AIDS

BUT THE KIWIFAGGOTS PROBABLY GET THE EDGE IN THIS STEAMING PILE OF SHIT

AT LEAST THEY ARENT DISCORD GROOMING KIDS INTO CUTTING THEIR DICKS OFF LIKE THE TWITTER TRANNOIDS

Null is usually very defiant, he even said fuck you to Russia and New Zeland before

First time I see him this scared. Damm. This might actually be serious.

The Internet is pretty much finished. The Keffals crew is already making moves towards other sites such as rdrama, Any Forums, ovarit, anywhere that is critical of transgenderism will be targeted. I've been seeing a lot of copes here about how this site will never go down because of "muh honeypot" and "muh containment zone" but these are specious copes.

>Has rules to "not milk the lolcows"
>Has rules to not be a stalking site
>Never enforce both
>Is now asking the userbase he never bothered to moderate to not do the things he never enforced
He really is a lolcow himself huh

>The free internet is at stake before your eyes.
>What is happening in the battle between the troons and Kiwifarms might be the end of the internet as we know it.
>Tldr; troons attack kf, kf goes to TOR(great success), Null(sysop) closes threads..
judeomasonic bullshit, the script continues

So what TOR/free net chan do we migrate to?

It's not harder than that.

Broken dick Josh more like broken spirit Josh. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy

Everyone involved is a faggot and nothing will happen here.

Either the family emergency is real, or he is in the glowies' crosshairs. He seemed to be unaware of the Jankes essentially being the bosses of Cloudflare until this morning. And getting DDOS-GUARD to drop them for exceeding broadband limits shows that there is non-consumer DDOS services behind it all.

More like it's the end of the world, in most literal sense.

he shouldnt have betrayed chris

lol his "defiance" is the equivalent of a barking dog that goes quiet the moment the gate is opened. He told New Zealand to fuck off because they had zero leverage.
Now that everyone has dropped him suddenly it's all about walking on eggshells and laying low. He's a paper tiger.

>memeflag tranny: he's scared!
you'll never ever be a real woman faggot

What a pathetic faggot bending the knee and running. Hopefully when he tries to come out of hiding on the dark web he gets destroyed again

The fucking fags on Kiwi need to wake up.
Pathetic!

Attached: troons.png (471x66, 5.26K)

how were they milking the troons Chang?

I heard the OG 2channel mod was at prison for not giving up his forum to jp government. Is that so?

lmao you already live in a kike hell where you can't criticize the hand that troons, this really is much bigger than anything you'll ever understand but it's fine because you deserve to be enslaved

Russia and New Zealand are not troons therefore they are not societal sacred cows to be listened to and placated by anglo companies that run the Internet as is.
It is horrifying to behold desu. Internet will never be the same while we laugh at this.

Attached: F.jpg (720x573, 30.91K)

Scared is not the right word, it would be "exasperated."

No they're not, keeping honeypots alive is something glowies have a huge interest in.

why did ddosguard roll over so quickly anyway? Cuckflare held out longer than them.

>And getting DDOS-GUARD to drop them for exceeding broadband limits shows that there is non-consumer DDOS services behind it all.
What does this mean? Could you elaborate? Thanks

Attached: Anime question 1212.jpg (770x734, 43.2K)

that is a very good question

The fact there is even a discussion about removing KF shows the Internet is dead and has been for a long time. I've browsed and occasionally posted on KF for years, it really has a lot of feminine energy which I find interesting, but I digress... It only amounted to the white pages with gossip and a copy of each troons "resume". It is so profound to think that just a list of bonafide facts and history of their own actions is enough to drive these people insane. Think about that. Sure we all have regrets, memories that make us cringe but if someone had a list of all your stupidity would you be driven to hysterical madness? Probably not. Yet these are real people manifesting real power from their delusions.

>Hurr durr you're a lolcow too!
Jesus christ you all need to be exterminated

It's Jap, mutt. Bugmen are still banned, and there is a lot of hate for them recently for spreading HIV on purpose recently.
From the days of cwciki forums, till today. They still had people interacting with chris. Null himself had a direct line with Chris feeding him cash to take him to conventions. Until the mother rape thing happened.

>What is happening in the battle between the troons and Kiwifarms might be the end of the internet as we know it.
its already started here, same troons are false flagging Pol:

Attached: meme flag false flag.jpg (3308x1316, 484.49K)

As far I've heard, DDOS-GUARD dropped them for economic reasons, as in, the DDOS data load exceeded far above what it is usually designed to withstand. Which really has non-consumer DDOS fingerprints all over it, considering how DDOS-GUARD does still cover most Russian sites during a war. Something very shady is afoot.

You confuse "he" with "you're".
Hello null? Or is this American education?

We have had the troon issues for years, they always lose kiwi users are major faggots.

Good point, this analagous to the "Libs of Tik-Tok" debacle; it might explain why the left has become so pro-glownigger and anti-assange recently - simply exposing all the facts is enough to destroy their credibility.
>it really has a lot of feminine energy
This is the best way to describe the reason I never went all in with them, even Josh has this characteristic.

Wrong faggot
>This is an organized attack. There is a coalition of criminals trying to frame the forum for their behavior. These criminals provide opportunities for professional victims to amplify their message. Journalists canonize the crimes as the behavior of the forum itself, which becomes the effective truth for the general public.
>This is a machine that was built up formerly against 8-chan and activates any time the cathedral wants to test the new fronts of its censorship. It is a massive amalgamation of various interests. I am one person. The financial limitations aren't even the real problem - the problem is, I am powerless alone. There is no amount of money I can throw to convince people to be brave and be free. This is just the reality of our country.
>And what this machine will not accept is compromise. If I censored specific kinds of behavior, it would not matter. They don't want a specific thing censored. They want the average person to be able to speak in channels where only specific thoughts are acceptable.
>More importantly, they want to make it so that no small organization can host a service which threatens the cathedral. It used to be that one guy with a good idea could open a platform and be a Tom Anderson, Mark Zuckerberg, Tom Fulp, Christopher Poole, or Richard Kyanka. Take note these names are all from 10+ years ago. There are no new groundbreakers online anymore because breaking ground in the new Internet's corporate parking lot is not allowed.
>I do not see a situation where the Kiwi Farms is simply allowed to operate. It will either become a fractured shell of itself, like 8+chan, or jump between hosts and domain names like Daily Sto-rmer.

The particular e-loser is currently a sacred cow of every major corporation and first world government with connections in msm media outlets and he is power tripping hard.

This is different from Ralph or Nick being mad at KF or any other lolcow.

Damn, this thread really shows there are a lot of troons on this site as well. What posseses them to attempt to piss with their broken dicks into this bucket of shit? Do they get social credit points for pushing the narrative?

Attached: 1659826469160903m.jpg (649x1024, 98.67K)

Oh I think I understand, you're saying the level of attacks against Kiwifarms was unusually high, pointing to glowie involvement?

Thanks for explaining

>Richard Kyanka
never forget
>he's responsible for this

We're the internet equivalent of the Abyss. Let Lucas try.
Simple fact is: if heshe tries to do so, heshe will never leave. Heshe fits right in with the humor and people here, by and large.

What a dumb motherfucker, you can't even follow an argument so you assume a grammatical error.

its ridiculous how infested literally every corner of the internet is with the troon army
theres NOTHING you can discuss without these freaks butting in and imploding, its so exhausting

You're not Japanese, stop impersonating the people of the country you live as a filthy immigrant in.

That was crowd funding you troon Null wasn't writing Chris checks and that's besides the point anyways, kekfal troons purely milk themselves Josh doesn't have to do anything.

Troons rule the planet. Just bow to your masters already.

See all you faggots on TOR

Attached: taps-head-tapping.gif (320x240, 3.52M)

This. Brave browser ALT SHIFT N

Yeah, they have been shitting the place for the entire day, it's quite obvious
Actual tranny and twitter shills.

You think him locking the Keffal's thread for a while is him cucking out you should see his spergout's regarding DSP and WingsOfRedemption.

Quality mutt projection kek

Me:
>Is now asking the userbase he never bothered to moderate to not do the things he never enforced
>He really is a lolcow himself huh
You:
>Hurr durr you're a lolcow too!
Me:
>You confuse "he" with "you're".
You:
>What a dumb motherfucker, you can't even follow an argument so you assume a grammatical error.

This is why you're collapsing.

Suck my Double Lemon dick.

Encyclopedia Dramatica

I don't have to have a license to say nigs are retarded on Facebook, you do

He is only one man. What can men do against such reckless faggotry?

>lolipeedrinker liked this post.

Attached: 1496259008343.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

He bit off more than he can could chew cultivating content that was already on the edge of getting the wrong kind of attention. All it took was one troon to topple the house of cards.

Attached: 1648211984643.jpg (1024x896, 91.54K)

>hahah look at the left, eating each other
>LOL NULL WAS A LOLCOW ALL ALONG HAHAHA

You're retarded

>There is no amount of money I can throw to convince people to be brave and be free.
Say he could organize 100,000 people to his cause, what would he do with them? Not sure what he's getting at here.

Close. He is telling his users not to be lolcows.

That was jewish shit, run by the jewish dwarf weev. Fucking jews always trying to take over everything

YOU need to be killed because you're suggesting that Josh is a lolcow
How fucking dumb are you? Or are you here merely to disrupt?

Prove it mutty.

The jidf will unironically be depressed if this place gets shut down. They’ll never admit it, but they and the cia/fbi unironically love coming here to see our shitposting. It’s like a fun game. They’ll miss our autism.

This question has been on my mind.

>YOU need to be killed because you're suggesting that Josh is a lolcow
I accept your kneeling american.

Attached: アメリカ人本当に.jpg (976x549, 127.34K)

>jewish dwarf weev
n...n..nooooo, he's not jewish, he took a he ckin' photorino with also totally not jewish Sam Hyde nooooooooo

bugmen got unbanned over a year ago though its still rare to see the chink flag

>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MY SITE WHERE WE LAUGH AT WEIRDOES LIKE A ZOO IS GONE
Go touch some fucking bitches. Have you considered yourselves as the weirdoes?

Kiwifags are addicts. They will turn on josh in a second if they can't get their eceleb fix