Kiwifarms is down for ever this time

They are dunkin on you.

Attached: QueenKef.png (587x123, 15.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as they leave Any Forums alone I literally don't care

Attached: 1662390195332737.png (1316x782, 642.72K)

I just sent an email to the town mayor about this. He's hard headed but I think he'll agree the internet needs less censorship. Community action at this level can't be defeated by twitter posts online.

We are one mass shooting away from meeting the same fate

>KF THREAD

MODS, STOP DELETING AND START BANNING

So now we get a bunch more newfags, fucking wonderful, and the shills that harassed them there will follow them here.
Open Wide Any Forums

Attached: 1661595424969820.jpg (922x479, 103.86K)

>eceleb drama
>1pbtid
Bot thread.

they shut down KF for far less than what gets posted here daily. Once they finish grifting enough to line their pockets, they will choose their next targets.

The groomer will only draw more attention to their actions

If inly there was a way to make any link to Any Forums redirect to reddit if user has a single cookie from kf in their cache

Attached: 1662364010334932.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

Any Forums is a board for newbies anyway and with every local or federal american election, more users come here

I passed the Captcha just like you chud

>They are dunkin on you.
CNN empleys a pedophile, which went to a Molested Troons house who also admitted to grooming children to do an interview, what a fucking clown show lol

Attached: 67658345683568.png (2802x1920, 3.63M)

That tranny has an address. If the founder of KF feels that strongly about having his site and hosting sabotaged, he should do something about it.

Nick Fuentes won
Ralph won

That's all that matters.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

What?

Wasn't this man supposed to have friends at NBC? CNN is third tier at best nowadays

websites being taken down because of speech is not eceleb drama you retarded faggot.

Shit thread. OP is a faggot

i don't eve know what the fuck kiwifarms is, do they farm kiwis?
what kind?
the one that grows out of the vine kind or the hatch out of an egg kind?

Attached: kiwi.jpg (1200x800, 59.21K)

Such a terrible cop out. This why so many continue to lose the culture war because "y-y-you're glowing".

get fucked

Its actually a kiwi bird farm, they farm them for their eggs

Lucas Roberts why do you keep making threads about Kiwifarms are you scared that more and more people know about your Catboy Ranch stuff and that you will eventually 58% yourself?

Just get a tor browser uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/

>That tranny has an address. If the founder of KF feels that strongly about having (OP)
>his site and hosting sabotaged, he should do something about it.
And then what? Jail for life, would you drop the soap near tyrone?

why did they shut them down?
i was talking to an user and he said its not even a govermnet shot down but just a fuckign cloud server shut down.
nigga just fucking move your shit to another host how fucking difficult can it be?
imagine relying on fucking bezos or that other fucking kike faggot for your net services

Because it is really easy to see it is you, keffals
>yes break the law, I am totally not screenshotting this and sending it to my glowie contacts to take your site down

checked, this was my question before a jannie shoad a thread, I assume if they ended up on .ru there must be few options available but I really don't know. Maybe Korea can host? it's fucked up that I'm now in null's corner. I hate this timeline.

aren't they up on .ru?

>What is a prescedent
You retard, you realize this is basically Any Forums being attacked, were gonna be next cause now they'll be empowered and we'll be left with less and less freedoms.

You don't know enough by the way you type. They need ddos protection from cloud fare. They're looking into alternatives but there are other issues too, read more.

Nice tripz

We all know this site is a glowie honeypot.

I have no idea what a Kiwifarms is, and please, please free me from this place. Release me.

The trannies are losing power ironically enough. Outside of the internet more and more people are turning against them and their lies and the global elite who props them up is collapsing as they are becoming old and senile wanting to see their plans come to action now rather than 30 years and their successors being degenerate hedonist faggots who do not want to continue the elite’s rule

not anymore. the memes about russia being a free country are just that. Memes.

So they’re allowed to break the law and nobody else isn’t?

Nope. Russia is a trannie state now

For the love of god, can someone please, please give me a QRD on that Kiwi farms BS populating Any Forums and the local news recently?
Without the schizo babbling please.

it's up on tor
your attacks are counterproductive.
the more normies and newfags move to full encryption the less control you have.
dumb niggers.

Attached: 0think.jpg (1068x1028, 216.72K)

Groomers always winning.

Attached: 1662386718793074.png (1190x1002, 395.88K)

Anything that happens to this retard in the future is going to get blamed on KF and Any Forums, and it's very likely that something will happen at some point because pedophiles are hated in every corner of the world and the info on his child grooming bullshit isn't going back in the bottle now.

Fucking lame.

im literally on it now. dont u know how to use onion links?

how do you retards keep losing to one tranny?

Lol no they never win. Even when they think they’re “winning” they’re depressed and will 58% themselves

lmao i unironically hate trannies now more than ever and im likely not the only one, good job kekffals

Lol he’s not winning all he’s doing is exposing more people to his degeneracy

>everyone care about my edrama
good riddance fuck off now

doesn't it have to do with ddos protection and not the country, what happened to the other ddos protector

They lost the penis lottery.

>herp derp oh no 4channel is next!!!!
Glowies have run Any Forums for well over a decade by now. This place is undoubtedly useful for them, or they would have axed it long, long ago.

It's not down.

give me $100,000 and ill take care of it.

Lucas is on a war path, watch out!

Attached: you_will_always_be_lucas.png (720x536, 463.06K)