Red pill me on Evola

I read Metaphysics of War, but I can't say that I was terribly intrigued. What am I missing? Why is Evola practically worshiped by some on this board?

Attached: 1154687864.jpg (474x474, 22.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.catbox.moe/z6uo7g.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be so right winged that hitler and mussolini himself have him on a watch list
>makes leftists seethe
>would wonder around during air raids to contemplate his fate
>discussed the ancient civilizations of thule and atlantis
>not a screeching race obsessed autist

Greasy dago wop whose books aren't worth the paper they're printed on. The fact that he was an eyetie should be warning enough, stick to the classic British thinkers.

>would wonder around during air raids to contemplate his fate

Attached: 1610583786175.jpg (247x204, 8.71K)

evolva? seems like kind of an obscure game, I mean it was fun, but it was weird that you had a team of 4 evolving guys

Name sounds like ebola, not interested. That phenotype is not one I'd trust at face value.

>pretends to write on the hermetic tradition
>never actually wrote on the hermetic tradition
>other dumb shit
>wonders why no philosopher ever took him seriously
>butt mad about it
yeah no thanks

He conveys perennial wisdom. If you're of noble soul, reading his works you will inherently know he is right, and you will hardly find this knowledge as concise anywhere else.

Why would you not start with Revolt Against the Modern World?

Doesn't he have a whole book on hermeticism?

well like i said, thats what he would have you believe. It has little to nothing to do with it however

Attached: cover1.jpg (640x353, 109.45K)

JUST UPDATE IT FOR CLOWN WORLD

RIDE THE TIGER

Attached: 1552349515119.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

This user intrigued me

Attached: 25641848484.png (1074x2055, 360.36K)

The question is more of a /lit/ one. If you want a proper introduction to him I'd say the foreword by Hansen in Men Among the Ruins is descriptive. Metaphysics of War is more like an afterthought, where the last chapter is the only really interesting one. The rest is superflous, you should really start by reading Rivolta, but there are "guides" on how to read him. Metaphysics of War would be one of the last ones. What is the redpill? I have no fucking idea how to sum it up in less than a full essay, but once you start grasping his ideas on transcendance you won't look for redpills on the internet but look into ancient manuscripts and do some wild /x/ posting. Dude thought the SS and Mussolini were cucks. Make of that what you will.

nigger fuck of with that pussy shit. just read the emerald tablet straight

Nah fuck you WASP! WOP/Spic gang!

FOLLOW THIS CHART FOR MAXIMUM EVOLAPILL

Attached: ride the tiger.png (3200x2450, 3.34M)

YOU CAN SEE HIS STRIPES BUT YOU KNOW HE'S CLEAN

Thanks for the detailed response, user. By Rivolta do you mean Revolt Against the Modern World?

start here
Julius Evola - Orientations: de.catbox.moe/z6uo7g.pdf

Sounds based one foot in their own land and the other Thule

Does it not I have one but haven’t really read it strange fud

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Usually those who haven’t read him are his biggest fans