OHHHH LAWDY THEM RAAANGZ

Amazon has bleached the ads. They are panicking that BILLION dollars will be pissed away.

Attached: LOTR Bleached.jpg (1132x416, 418.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad the lady the cast as Galadriel is ugly. Should have cast someone beautiful like Sarah Gadon.

lmao, Bezos probably went full Stallin with the purges

your waifu a shit
fuck off to Any Forums

OOOOOOOH LAWDY DEM RANGZZZZ

Attached: 1644709209492.jpg (1000x1584, 1.82M)

I can't believe that's sposda be Galadriel
her bone structure is 0% similar
shit tier casting choice

and I am still not going to watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw

Attached: 1636445380466.webm (480x600, 1.87M)

Before the show came out the number one gripe was POCs in middle-earth. A good show can overcome that.
Since the show has come out, the number one gripe has been it's boring as fuck. An entertaining TV show, is beyond recovery.

dude.... those billions are already pissed away. as if they can control the nigger diversity narrative at this point

Did Amazon allow customer reviews yet? It's been stuck at 0 reviews every day since it was released.

this and this are the only acceptable reaction to the mongo show of amazon

She has a permanent bitch face
Leftoids can't write wahmen characters - they're all the same - insufferable, unlikeable, smug, arrogant, omnicompetent and physically superior to men. Mary Sues. Fucking tiresome.
And then the nigger people/eleves/dwarves/hobbits

All that aside, it wasn't as completely terrible as expected so we'll see.

>. An entertaining TV show
Er... I mean "An UN-entertaining TV show..."

Attached: 1660522586448014.webm (640x360, 205.47K)

seems like woke shit is finally starting to become unpopular. maybe in 5-10 years shows/movies will actually become watchable again. would be nice.

bro if anyone could say fuck woke retards and purge them from amazon its Jeffrey. He genuinely just seems to care about the money first, if he thought making lord of the rings woke would be a hit then he went through, but then after seeing it flop he would have no problem purging the retards who encouraged the whole thing. all in the name of the might dollar and nothing more or less.

I’d have more respect for Amazon if they just went full blaxploitation then them just randomly shoving niggers where they don’t belong.

>watch STRONG woman defeat ice troll while all the male elfs stand around and watch
>Watch STRONG woman chop off head of orc while the menfolk get drunk at the local tavern
Women good, men bad

This. No trust given to viscid monsters. Never consume audiovisual poison produced by the people who wants you dispossessed, substituted and dead.

Most epic show of all time

Attached: 1662076211784642.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

they get funded by multitrillion dollar hedge funds to push woke shit and they know they will do so at a loss because they get subsidized

this. ive actually seen more people complain about how its just a shitty game of thrones wannabe, and nothing like a tolkein masterpiece. that seems to be the main complaint now.

Amazon rings so white.

Problem is, she is way too CUTE. And hot. But also too tiny :3
Elves should be dreary and dour, tall cold affect bores.

Attached: lotro raycism.jpg (860x1280, 236.89K)

I know I Know. I should watch it. It's just that...yeah...I'm not going to watch it...yeah....so I hope it loses a ton of money. kek

They literally just replaced half the cast with black people.

ok Gary

hUOOOAHHHH LAAWDDDDDDD,

THEAM HUREANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: 1662186387087721.png (514x388, 383.9K)

now it looks like a cheap pirate movie lmao

i enjoy this meme
DEM RANGZ

It's the random niggers everywhere multiculti style
An homogeneous group of nigger elves/hobbits etc would make more sense but no
Just random niggers everywhere that stick out like a sore thumb

Can verify
>Amazon gives trial
>Go to cancel trial yesterday
>They've offered to double up my trial
>Mfw I'm still not gibben Dem da money

Also amazing has give to complete trash

Attached: 1662234220773951.jpg (800x600, 59.51K)

I'm not even going to watch it on Kodi.

Attached: nigcivic.jpg (750x923, 99.47K)

jeffrey doesnt care about that tho, hes one of the richest men in the world already.

Everyone claims that people are review bombing it because they are just evil racists who cant stand the fact there are black people on the screen...

...yet they ignore the positive reviews and ratings that The House of the Dragon is receiving? Makes no sense. They made a dogshit show, and don't want to admit they made a dogshit show so they just cry racist!

kek same on imdb, noticed it yesterday

Attached: librewolf_xcORhLZPNF.png (1075x859, 1.36M)

Regardless of the diverse cast the show fucking sucks.

It's coded wording. People can't outright say it's the niggers so they bash the content.

>They are panicking that BILLION dollars will be pissed away.
No. They don't care. Destroying White culture is what's important to them.

same on IMDB frontpage, not a nigger to be seen

Attached: niggerless-lotr.jpg (1079x560, 187.81K)

If only the normalfags jumped from
"it doesn't make sense in the show", to "holy shit, it doesn't make sense IRL"

nice, a comfy LAWD DEM RANGZ thread.

RANNGGZZZZ

Did this shit really cost billion dollars? I thought most big movies are only around like 100M

These people will never understand. It’s not even the diverse cast, it’s the anti-male girl pow-wow bullshit with obvious hints at interracial sex. These people don’t seem to understand the only people who fantasize about interracial sex are feminist white women who hate their father. They are not a large population

>They are panicking that
I doubt it. If they wanted it to succeed, they wouldn't have the cast they have.