Believe in freedom to own guns

>Believe in freedom to own guns
>Don't believe in freedom to universal healthcare
explain

Attached: 1609294708696.png (540x540, 97.86K)

You have a right to healthcare. You actually have a personal responsibility to healthcare.
The fuck would you think it wasn't a right and responsibility to care for your own fucking health?
Stop twisting words, nigger.

In nature, anyone can pick up a stick and kill something else with it. In nature, nothing devotes it's limited resources to heal another creature that does nothing for it.

It's that simple. Learn what natural rights are, defend those, everything else is made up.

stuffing 2 years old with hormones isn't healthcare you mental ill faggot, it's the exact opposite of it

A gun is object
Helathcare is a service

Only children deserve free healthcare

I believe in Universal Free Guns. Everybody gets a free gun.

Attached: file.png (736x862, 316.3K)

You are in no position to make demands

Nobody pays for my firearms and ammunition.
Why should I have to pay for your shitty health habits?

>inb4 slide 1 post by op

>room temp IQ take
kill yourself and then you wont have to worry about healthcare

Not really a freedom or libterty is it

What about the people who don't want to pay for your free healthcare? Are they free to refuse?

Who is this semen demon?

The funniest part is that we don't have a McDoctor on every corner because of the "Medical" Unions funded by the Rothschild's.
It's exactly because faggots like OP think Government can make shit better, that the US doesn't graduate enough doctors to make the profession as common as coffee shops.

Just watched a Jewtube vid on a guy who built an X-ray machine for $4k, only 2x what he had to pay after insurance, that costs him $500/month.
Could have spent 8 months of insurance to get his own machine in his own garage. Because a broken bone is so hard to see on an Xray, you need to see a bill for $69k to the insurance company, so you feel like you got "savings" paying 2k.

She looks like she fucks human men.

>>inb4 slide 1 post by op

Attached: 1609308778504.png (1303x1500, 719.59K)

>What is taxation?
>t. retard who doesn't know economics.
Out you go tranny furry.

>healthcare
but that's a service somebody has to provide to you

>2pbtid

>MEH FREE SHIT

eat shit commy

Why don't you just pay for health care? You fucking beggar. Don't you have any money? Fucking loser.

the cost of being able to own guns is $0, the cost of free healthcare would be trillions of dollars.
One is a right, the other is an expensive service. Its not like having "freedom to own guns" means the government gives me free guns, but "Free healthcare" means the government has to give me free medicine and professional care.

Nah, I believe in the freedom to own healthcare. I just don't believe you have a right to have either provided.

I didn't choose to be born poor

Attached: 1609312460556.jpg (1280x1280, 107.01K)

You're just a retarded faggot.
Poor is a status and reflection of your own inability to take action and control over your life.
I was poor, I am rich now.

This is why I hate you fucking people, trained victims. Everything else is at fault except you.

You have the right to purchase healthcare just as you have the right to purchase guns. A right to something does not mean that someone else is required to purchase it for you. You could always make your own gun or learn medicine yourself as well if you don't want to pay someone else for products/services.

Get a job, loser

No you choice to stay poor. Why don't you get a job faggot? Wtf is so hard about getting a job?

Well you can certainly choose to die poor so

I want to fuck that dog

where do i get my free funs

tough shit. fuck off you absolute loser.

I have a job. But with wages barely increasing at all the last couple decades and inflation going insane, I can barely even afford to eat

Attached: 13.jpg (427x442, 18.15K)

Freedom to own guns means you're free to own it, but nobody is obligated to provide it to you.
Freedom to universal healthcare means you're free to own it, but nobody is obligated to provide it to you.
But you already knew that you sliding faggot.

Again, retard.
Everyone knows not to stick with a job for more than 2 years.
Develop a fucking talent and work your way up jumping companies, you're an incompetent fuck.