Lulz

Lulz
Troons taking down cloudflare

Attached: EAv9q3F.png (1260x994, 77.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QP1pznODlSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would they? Cloudflare bent the knee to the troon.

>trannies attacking FA (which is full of troons)
What's this? An internet civil war?

What the heck is Cloudfare?

Why not?
Take it down, claim its the kiwis, and pretend they have to go further
Remember, cyber polygon
Taking out cloudflare acheives the goal ofcyberpolygon as bandwidth becomes premium
Cloudflares big service is allowing many users simultaneous as it can cache most of the data
This means you can get more websites to more people, both end user, and the actual makers as they dont have to pay for extreme rate caps

If want actual info and not just larpery, I can pull in some of my stuff and explain

Then why is Any Forums up?

showing weakness to the mob makes the mob hungrier. its the same logic as a school bully, telling them to fuck off will result in them finding an easier target.

troons fucking love furaffinity

I just want to get nuked already.
We deserve hellfire.

or politics
or telemarketers
Or the dinkleburgs, I still love the nose Butch Hartman gave them

Transients ruin everything

>he does not know cloudflare

you will never be a developer

Attached: 1579678398956.jpg (576x1024, 82.16K)

>furaffinity
It's up for me, OP is a fag as always

Cloudflare is not the one down in your pic, you retarded furnigger, it's FurAffinity. It says right in your image that Cuckflare is operational while FA's host is down.

It was expected, it will never be enough. Also
>furaffintity
Lol even

Bleh, never liked futashit

That's nice. I'm glad they found another reason to live for another day.
Gotta be hard finding reasons to live when you're the equivalent of the murdered hooker, and the truck driver who murdered her blended together, but balding.
The world can't wait. :)
We will rejoice, and perhaps make new songs and dances after you are wiped from the face of the fucking planet.
Holocaust 2.0 but for real, and this time with fucknig tr00ns.

That’s how weak we have become as a society. Mentally ill pedophile eunuchs make the law now. We live in their world.

Any Forums will go the same way as kiwi farm within the next 3 months.

Furries now run infosec and guard all state secrets

Doubt it this place is too valuable to the feds

Probably, the furries did a big coming out party and march at this year's def con.
Furry basically only exists in /trash/ here so they're gonna get revenge somehow.

The furries are now feds. Or the feds became furries. Not sure which is which.

Furries and cyberpolygon?
Furries run the NSA
And hate CIA bronies
youtu.be/QP1pznODlSs

>Cloudflare bent the knee to the troon.

SJW script

>create bullshit controversy
>get dumb people on twiter to get mad about
>blackmail company to get them to apologize
>company apologizes
>Complain apology is not good enough
>company apologizes AGAIN
>doubledown on blackmailing company to get people fired
>company fires people
>doubledown on blackmailing company to get donate to some bullshit organization that will let you pocket all the cash
>company donates
>keeps blackmailing the company anyway

How did all infosec got overtaken by trannies? At which point did it became analogous getting into IT with being a tranny?

Attached: ea7.png (680x485, 209.54K)

Lol kiwicucks

I've been going to hacker cons since 1999... def con 7 at the Alexis Park. Those were the days.
The hacker community was always okay with trannies afaik because back then they weren't pushing shit socially and in general the hacker ethos is about how nothing matters except your work product. Age, sex, disability, etc. It's highly egalitarian.
But between dc7 and dc30 quite a few people already in infosec transitioned due to the brainworm meme. You do realize that estrogen triggers oxytocin release (just like MDMA) and oxytocin nasal spray seems to help people on the spectrum.. it also makes them easier to con, too trusting, etc
Anyway! I'm not even against trannies or furries. I think its weird and should not get center stage, like, ever. And that there are some criminally insane people in those communities. But I don't hate anyone for being a tranny or furry.
It's the intolerance they have for "normals" or "cis-scum" that is alarming.
It's similar to the woman who shot Andy Warhol, she wrote this SCUM manifesto and really was the first radical feminist. Trannies are following her guide in a sense but without realizing that she said they'll never be a woman and some of them transition to invade female spaces.