Why do so many women who hate white men date white men?

Why is this such a common phenomenon? Have you ever seen it in your life? What is going through these women minds?

Attached: D7649808-4DD4-4290-B62B-B6C41317F1E2.jpg (612x664, 60.65K)

Ask yourself this: what does 50 shades of grey being the best seller for women's books tell you about women?
Once you realise women only want to be dominated you realise all the shit they do is just a giant shit test. Every single thing.

Forbidden fruit is ingrained in their DNA. They can't help it.

I love weiner

There is no difference between fear and love for a woman. It's the reason why they love serial killers and send love letters to them, why they enjoy being raped, why they complain about how dangerous it is for them and then champion the importation of the kinds of people who make it dangerous

60% women have rape fantasies.

Attached: IMG_20220905_201933.jpg (830x363, 85.32K)

I believe it's because many people have some childhood rebel trait

When you parents tell you not to do x and children want the complete opposite

BLM in the streets KKK in the sheets.

Because we're nice :3

Who’d date a stupid brown bitch? Smash it in her ass along with a donkey punch and fuck off outta there

Made me laugh on the toilet.

White bois just fuck better.

Attached: 25F3CFDF-CC2F-4DF3-B764-A6DA2BE6669B.png (1000x563, 114.59K)

american state ideology is to opress white men

Made me laugh while watching you on the toilet

White colonizers were the ones that solved tribal warfare at least on local level

>slooots
>waifuus
verification not required

Because it's all virtue signalling
The others are mad they DON'T have White boyfriends

>Why do so many women who hate white men
Because medias tell them white men are the devil
>Why do so many women date white men
Because medias tell them white men are the devil

I'm a tall handsome WM on a large campus and nonwhite girls are laughably appreciative of my existence. I haven't heard a peep with regards to my burdensome presence.

Women evolved to allow themselves to get raped and enslaved by foreign men who invaded their tribe. And nobody is better at that than White men since we've successfully invaded 95% of the countries on this planet. But the judeo-left also took over all of our institutions over the last few decades and utilized that tremendous institutional power in order to demonize White men. And so femoid BIPOCs have basically have an internal civil war going on in their own bodies where their brains are telling them to hate White men but their wombs are telling them to get colonized. Simple as.

Women are nuts and any guy with any sense just ignores them when they run their mouths. Half of what they come up with is a nonsense stream of consciousness planning that goes no where...or talking about shit they bought/hen talk on Facebook.

Thus sounds like cope they clearly hate you

to end white bloodlines

Attached: oooooohhhhhh.jpg (1920x967, 489.66K)

Never ever ever pay attention to what a woman says.
Only ever pay attention to what she does.

It's in our nature to have sex with the opposite sex. It's also in our nature to hate the opposite sex.