Um migabros... care to explain?

Um migabros... care to explain?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 71.7K)

You are in no position to question God.

Attached: Trump_standing_on_the_roof_of_the_U.S._Capitol_with_two_A_43ac8855-fae4-4d36-b247-a394b0fbca6d - .png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

See israel as an example that it is indeed possible to build a thriving society without oil or gas in the middle east. You just need a bunch of people who want to believe in the bigger picture.

Anyone else sees a drastic decrease in trump and maga content since the 2020 election?

AI art is literally kino holy shit

I really enjoy it, because it is fabricated without any inherent desire to please an audience. It is almost the purest form of art imaginable. It is art without the critic in the back of the artists head.

It is art created for nobody, and therefore anybody can enjoy it and take their own meaning from it.

It will never surpass human art, though.
Vereschagin's work alone BTFOs anything this shit can come up with.

>It will never surpass human art, though.

I disagree. In only a few years the capability of AI art generators has exponentially exploded. I believe whole-heartedly that in as little as a decade we will have AI generated art that will not only be indistinguishable from human created art, but will be algorithmically designed to inspire emotion in the viewer that it will be like a visual drug.

He is best friends with Jews and the Clintons.
He is pure evil. As bad as Biden.

>care to explain why every president since the invention of color photography can be seen engaging in statesmanship with a strategic ally?
Yes, the jews that run our gubbermint, media and banks LOVE Drumpf and support him in every single way possible.

I mean, it cannot come up with its own concepts, it always bases stuff off off inputs. That's the main difference, I think.

user, Jews make humping motions against that Roman wall that they larp is a Jewish one, but anyway they hump the wall because they know a demon lives in it a female one so they try to fuck it to get closer to Satan.
I've told you the truth.

this

And his son-in-law really, really, really wants to love forever and be the antichrist.

meds

The President of the World Jewish Congress, Dr. Nahum Goldmann, at Montreal, Canada, in 1947, declared: "The Jews might have had Uganda, Madagascar and other places for the establishment of a Jewish fatherland, but they want absolutely nothing except Palestine; not because the Dead Seawaters by evaporation can produce five trillion dollars worth of minerals and powdered metals, not because the sub-soil of Palestine contains 20 times more petroleum than all the combined reserves of the two Americas, but because Palestine is the Crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, because Palestine constitutes the veritable center of world political power, the strategic military center for world control."
>

Tip of the spear.

Attached: D391ABA4-0031-4576-AB58-13B5D7A3A450.jpg (1024x512, 103.46K)

>you just need a country like USA sending you 10 billions a month goyim

Jews are G-d's chosen people, it's only a matter of time until you also bend over their wishes.

Fuck off, Kershner, you giant bitch.

>Jews are G-d's chosen people, it's only a matter of time until you also bend over their wishes.

Attached: JIDF.png (536x614, 266.08K)

4D chess bro

Attached: 1598255342885.jpg (820x640, 37.15K)