What the fuck

So let me get this straight. Did this fucker just walk up stage and tell everyone, that he talked to Xi Jinpingpong and now he wants to fucking execute all the drug dealers? He also wants a fuck ton of more police. He also did not speak against the fucking vaccines he has been promoting for the last 2 years.

Only thing that can save his base is a 8 hour podcast with Alex Jones at this point.

Attached: 220904175441-trump-weekend-speech-obeidallah.jpg (1600x1067, 167.63K)

He needs to execute drug users, not dealers.

Except for Israeli dealers like the sackler family. He supports them being free, it’s only his own people he doesn’t support being free men who can have pain medicine without a police state victimizing them. It’s amazing how many shabbos goyim in America support their own slavery, I think these people were made to be slaves it’s why they had no issues with these things.

He can’t deport illegals he damn sure isn’t killing any degenerates

Yea I agree, we should make all medicine illegal. Why do we even have medicine haha humans shouldn’t be free to just have medicine if they feel they need it this is outrageous.

You need to be 18 or older to post here

Why not both?

anyone who focuses on drugs has lost sight of what really matter
drug abuse is a symptom of a sick society
drugs should be 100% legal, and people should have the support in their families and communities that they don't want to use them unless they're a broken person, and then those broken people will OD and remove themselves willingly from society

There would be no dealers if there is no users i see your point

Attached: asdadweqd.jpg (543x540, 27.25K)

I met this dumbass that took drugs because they had cancer lmfao can you believe these degenerates. Luckily the cops pulled them over and beat the hell out of them and stole their cash and vehicle bevause they had a couple pain pills in their car. God bless America the land of the free.

>wants more revenue seeker
Train the fucking Militia, nigger.

That's it. Still right there in Article 1, and in the 2nd Amendment.

>people should have the support in their families
QUIT BEING A FAGGOT

Attached: 1657817991713.gif (303x184, 1.53M)

It’s outrageous that people use medicine. I cry every night just knowing all these chads use that stuff to get all the girls. Not me, I will die a 50 year old virgin before I ever allow medicine near me.

The govt creating hot shots works for me as well. Probably quicker and cheaper than trials as well.
I like the way you think.

Whtly are you conflating medicine with drugs?
It is almost as if you realize the weakness of your position and need some sort of distraction.

I agree, only jews should stick together as a tribe and conquer goyim nations. White people should continue stabbing each other in be back for minor bullshit like taking medication.

I unironicslly hate democracy and think you are all satanic race mixing
Faggots so it pleases me greatly to see you choosing
Such stupid battles and destroying your own nation. Watching you guys lose a war against Mexican drug cartels has been highly amusing.

And to think you guys have any type of respect or authority Imao you lost and that’s why you sit online and bitch like impotent little losers

yet here you are

Attached: 1610639537203.jpg (457x480, 26.25K)

kill all drug dealers and distributers and all of their knowing support orgs and staff.

Attached: jdar3.gif (550x405, 95.04K)

Because calling it by it’s correct name demonstrated how mentally retarded people’s behavior is.
If I went to take a lortab I will, I’m a free man and anyone who wishes to take my free will is stealing what God gave me and I’m about tired of you satanic fsggots thinking you can dictate how everyone gets to live.
Thankfully your nation is in total collapse because of how stupid your people have been in making
These types of decisions.

Imagine losing a war on medicine lmfao not only is it evil to take medicine from working class people that need it, but you also are losers for managing to not even be able to do it and destroying your own nation in the process lmao fucking losers

Yes, I find great amusement in coming here to remind all the morons that were wrong that they have lost in spectacular fashion with the satanic train wreck that is America.

I find it amusing that even in total collapse you people still cannot humble yourselves. The day you are forced to will be a hard pill to swallow.

You will never control my people, we are a free peope and we always will be. keep on trying though... 2 more weeks!

Medicine in the context of cannabis is understandable, but calling it evil to take fentanyl from working class people is anything but evil. Do you even understand what it does to people?