Not searching for these missing girls should be a hate crime

Face it, you'd join the search if they were white.
Are you at least man enough to admit that your inaction is tantamount to a hate crime?

wisn.com/article/milwaukee-police-search-for-critical-missing-girl-her-two-sisters/41073288

Attached: 1636472649080.png (1674x996, 809.67K)

this is not a fresh observation but can someone explain to me why niggers commonly use the names of former presidents? how did this occur? serious question

That's shitty but if you want national interest you need community level interest to begin with

i would only search for pleasant looking white girls.

negative.
fuck you

siblings all with different last names o lawd dem kangz

You seriously underestimate how good diversity is at making people trust no one.
Men are out because if they try to help they'll be labeled a pedo.
Non white women are out because they don't give a fuck about anyone's children.
Either a white woman finds these kids for virtue signaling purposes or they're not being found.

Based
Niggers don’t even care about their own community, why the hell would I?

They took their slave owners names but those names are more common than just that of presidents

Guess I missed presidents Jakareia and Tammyia.

Attached: 1661348494702.jpg (1280x1828, 378.23K)

>this is not a fresh observation but can someone explain to me why niggers commonly use the names of former presidents? how did this occur? serious question
President Maclin made it a law.

Attached: nIGGERS.jpg (640x853, 54.7K)

WTF is up with these nigger names?

Jujukya Salem
Kysusu Oregon
Moquisha Atlanta

>Face it, you'd join the search if they were white.
Definitely.
Are you at least man enough to admit that your inaction is tantamount to a hate crime?
Yes
Fuck niggers

Solid point.

Attached: 1660336876649.png (643x500, 534.71K)

slaves didnt have a last name.
they either took or given their slave master's last name when they were freed or a slave.

Niggers hate niggers. Their offspring included.

Attached: jogger cook.png (287x235, 164.77K)

It's so funny to see how black people come up with names that scream poverty no matter the language. It's the exact same here.

The white search and rescuers haven't been able to figure out how to call their names while walking through woods

Lol no. Please shill, and I'm serious too, go back to the news and look for something else to make me angry this isn't going to cut it. I have been here for years I think I at least deserve some quality shilling.

>took
Figures.

Attached: 1651815860182.jpg (883x594, 335.04K)

>Are you at least man enough to admit that your inaction is tantamount to a hate crime?
yes. niggers tongue my anus. and jannies too

I'll start looking when they get real names and not this bargain bin fantasy novel shit
>Jaqeiria
>Tiqrishaz-al-Ghaz-Jebumshiara
>Diclofenaquisa
If their parents (their single mothers) had named them "Kate", "Mary", and "Lisa", I'd have given a shit.

Their ancestors would have taken their slave masters name back in the day

Sort of throws a little stick in their victim spokes if you think about it

American

Why aren't niggers searching for them? Why do you need Whites to do it?

Slaves didn't have last names. When slavery was abolished they had to take a surname. Most took the names of their masters. Many chose the names of prominent Americans, especially presidents. Still others took the name Freeman. In many cases the name was assigned by government bureaucrats (census enumerators, court clerks, etc.)

It comes from the 60s, when they started demanding to be called "black" instead of "negroes", the former being the old-timey analogue of "woke". At the same time, they also wanted to "de-colonize" themselves by abandoning Christian names for this made-up shit. Pan-Africanism and the Black Islamism come from the same period - naturally, they were too retarded to know that Islam abolished slavery much later than the West, and that the Arabs slave traders were far more brutal to the niggers (whom they despised as animals, strange, that) than the Whites had ever been.

>you'd join the search if they were white

lmfao retard

>when they started demanding
>(((they)))
Niggers didn't care about the word nigger until the jew said it was racist

When people ask why there are so few blacks in the Arab world now, even thought they kept millions of black slaves, I really relish the opportunity to explain to them that all blacks males in the Arab trade were castrated

God bless you for your work, sir.

This has to be bait

Check wayfair

Yea sure, hold on im gonna hop into my boots and start looking niglets. I holla at chu gibbon when i've found em.

>girls

>Islam abolished slavery much later than the West,
..so much later that they haven't done it yet.

Attached: 1647393175460.jpg (782x788, 68.71K)

>do nothing
>get accused of a hate crime
You should kill yourself immediately.

>You should kill yourself immediately.
Source?

Attached: 1632509127789.jpg (1280x720, 142.74K)

>Face it, you'd join the search if they were white.
Yes.

Attached: 1661559880066664.jpg (1192x670, 111.34K)

You know... officially. If you can't get an exit visa from Qatar... hehe, just procedural gompligashuns goyim, inshallah.