Aus/pol/ - Shoot The Roos Edition

Just do it, go and shoot a dozen or do you think they're endangered or something?

Attached: images (6).jpg (659x466, 50.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-79dX-L60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stole my thread cunt.

You can't rejuvenate the inland without vegetation and those cunts rip up the soil and eat everything.

Unna, least you nungas had a use for them.

No they don’t

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-79dX-L60

That's a pet, wild ones are retarded cunts that'll headbutt your windscreen.

Oversized rats.

Attached: images (7).jpg (480x361, 33.63K)

They’re in a national park but they are not pets

>ya punch like a girl

Attached: roo-fight.gif (384x274, 3.55M)

If you can pet it, it's a pet.
Wild big reds will rip your guts out.

If there's decent rainfall in a year, that following season there's a cull.
I know they're cuddly looking things and are cool, but so are rabbits.

Attached: images (8).jpg (496x618, 41.47K)

New thread for neets
Extra comfy safe space for NEETs
>> 393960873

Kek lizbeff, is it still a massive shithole and the punchline of every joke in Adelaide or has it gotten better?

Large animals work as water carriers in arid environments. They are not an enemy to plants, they are an ally to everything that wants to live out there. But, if you're gonna fence shit and hobble them, you're gonna end up with shitty soils.
Cause an animal will drink water and carry it a few miles away before pissing it on grass and trees.
But your car won't carry shit, you don't do that, and you dumb faggots won't eat Roo.

Bwoahhh it’s Kimi raikkonen.

Evidently not they are rarely violent

are the edible and how do they taste?

It's the next city. They've turned it into another cbd, without all the Asian writing.

I wouldn't test it.

Today I told a female workmate that I had become a sort of health nut over the last few months. She asked me what I meant. Then I listed all things I have done over the last few months. I said that I had removed all plastics from my kitchen. That I had banished sugar from my kitchen. That I only bought fruit, vegetables, milk, eggs and meat from the supermarket and made all meals from scratch. She immediately became upset and went into defensive mode.

It is impossible to discuss certain subjects with women and cooking is one of them. If you are a good cook and try to discuss food or cooking with a woman, she will immediately jump to the conclusion that you are passing judgement on her. Then she will tie her panties in a knot and chuck a wobbly.

There are dozens of other topics that you should never mention to a woman because she will chuck a spastic. I had a mate who was overweight and went on a diet last year. He made the mistake of discussing dieting with a woman and she went apeshit on him.

Fuck chinks

Gamey, they farm the ones people eat.

yes. taste great if cooked properly. sweet chilli sauce and garlic marinade steaks are great

Bull fucking shit! You have to be joking

Yeah, the best ones I've had were with chili. Had a good one with plum sauce on sweet potato mash once, that was the best one I've had.

Nah, there's whole new suburbs popping up between Salisbury and roseworthy.
Angle vale is like Mawson lakes now. Full of divine home cardboard boxes.

>There are dozens of other topics that you should never mention to a woman because she will chuck a spastic.
You should say whatever you want to whoever you want, who gives a fuck if some star of her own movie narcissistic dumb cunt makes it all about herself and gets sooky

plum sauce would work, going to have to try it, cheers user. roo snags are good too, easier to cook then beef or chicken ones, and a bit of the jack daniels bbq sauce tops it off

this user gets it

I didn't word it very well, it was plum and chili sauce.
Haven't had roo snags, I'll keep an eye out for them.