Is it morally wrong to want to kill Jewish children?

Is it morally wrong to want to kill Jewish children?

Serious replies only.

Attached: cfd9eb89-e26b-4bbb-9c62-c032f0475586.jpg (800x577, 113.36K)

certain Rabbis have argued that in certain circumstances it is morally permissible to kill children (Palestinians) so I don't see an issue with applied their own morality back on them.

It is never ok to hurt a child.

i'm gonna paraphrase an israeli girl, when talking about killing palestinian children. snakes breed snakes and children will eventually grow up to be terrorists.
take that as you will

By their own morals, it is not wrong.

Attached: Shapira.jpg (480x358, 34.02K)

This is a spiritual war, not a worldly one. We don't want to kill the jews, we want to convert them

Attached: 6dcw9t.jpg (1302x500, 153.38K)

Killing Jews is wrong in general

What if the child is Jewish though

you can't convert genetics, faggot

>morally
all that matters is surviving and thriving. if you haven't figured that out by now you deserve to be replaced

You can rise above your limitations shitskin. In the end Jewish greed is only hampering their ability to enjoy the brief time you get here. Imagine spending life constantly managing the possibility of getting found out. You don't even get it.

Fuck you, Christ saves all and the blood of Christ washes away all sins

Attached: 04push.600.jpg (600x300, 44.46K)

they want to kill you and are trained from ages 4-6 at hebrew school

Jews don't think it's wrong to kill White children.

>shitskin
kys, kike loving mutt

Attached: america 21st.png (630x504, 569.92K)

>Is it morally wrong to want to kill Jewish children?

Attached: 1608917822424.png (666x507, 151.86K)

I'm well aware someone who still gives a shit about sportsball also cannot get off the faggots and niggers thing. That's not going to work here.

Precisely what I was thinking. They think nothing at all about chopping off the genitals and breasts of children, knowing full well it will lead to suicide. Why don't we start pushing drag queen story hour in Israel?

>Jews
>Children
Pick one

Yes it is always wrong to kill children, but I don't think it is necessarily wrong to resettle people. People accept that if people need to flee their own country for some reason that it is okay for another country to take them in as refugees, so people don't mind adding to their own population, well then why is it never okay to subtract part of your population? I don't mean just kill them, that is morally wrong, but if there is continual tension and conflict between certain groups, then what is wrong with the leaders of the groups getting together and trying to work out some kind of resettlement deal? Hitler was actually trying to do that with the jews before WW2, he tried to set up a deal where jews could move to Palestine and live there, but the Zionists ultimately rejected it. I just think people seem to be okay with groups moving around, in the form of taking in refugees, so adding people to your own population, but I don't think it necessarily bad to also subtract people from your population and peacefully relocate them. It is never okay to kill innocent people, but making people move is a different story, sometimes it is wrong, other times I think it is okay, It depends on the situation.

Yes, of course. Kill only those who stand in your way. Be not merciful, but do not be forces of destructive evil. Defend the world you construct from those who wish to destroy or taint it.

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (449x470, 671.31K)

This, praise Christ

Attached: 6dz5ms.jpg (500x935, 117.25K)

based