HOLY SHIT! YOU ANONS WERE RIGHT!!!

THE USA IS ABOUT TO COMMERCIALIZED GENE EDITING/GENE THERAPY AND EVEN INPUT IT THE MILITARY!
>The US Defense and Intelligence communities are on the cusp of ushering in a new era of transhumanism by funding research into gene editing, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Bodies (IoB) to enhance human performance.
>Merging humans with AIis about speeding up the decision making process, hands-free device control, improved communications, and precision medicine.
>“NEAT would triangulate responses to aggregate evidence and determine if the person reading the stimuli statements believes they are true, false, or indeterminate” — DARPA NEAT Program, 2022
Classes and castes replaced by species and a hivemind, since we already are a crude one because of current, internet, an internet of people instead of computer networks.
Any Forums doesn't care would rather wank over tate and kiwi

sociable.co/military-technology/pentagon-gene-editing-internet-of-bodies-ai-enhance-human-performance/
HOLY SHIT! THE COVID SHOTS AMD MRNA WERE PROTOTYPE AMD TESTING FOR THIS! THESE ZOGS DID WORSE THAN CHINA TESTING!

YOU WERE RIGHT!

Attached: MonkaSSS.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/a-leap-toward-humanitys-destruction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4591029/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Lieber#Contributions
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3701758/A-powerful-generation-X-Men-SUPERHUMANS-100-years-claims-expert.html
youtu.be/zK9FbLtA7q4
spectrum.ieee.org/injectable-nanowires-monitor-mouse-brains-for-months
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Against_Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=M5w8s2PKwxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can it make my dick bigger?

Dude is that wajt you really want in all this? Seriously?
They're using as guinea pigs with the shots and mrna boosters and are imminently commercialized this after finding results. Thea guys did more harm to us than China testing (once again)

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (482x427, 189.52K)

>using us.
Fixed,
Either way this is jaw dropping

Attached: carrythatweight.gif (500x280, 352.11K)

>us
Speak for yourself. Never took it, never will.

oh brave new world
unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/a-leap-toward-humanitys-destruction/

>outsource your super soldier serum to chinkland
ngmi

Lmao that" source" . Where do you schizos come up with this shit? Or am I replying to a bot?

>t. Glowie Nigger trying to cover it up.
Nice try

Attached: 951.png (600x982, 511.43K)

It has already been done fren. To 5bil+ cattle around the world in the past 2 years.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4591029/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Lieber#Contributions

Developed at the Wuhan Institute of Technology back in 2015 ;))

Attached: charles_m_lieber_wikipedia.png (1183x718, 253.03K)

Schizo conspiracy theorists right again.

Attached: 15D629E9-6B88-467C-AB07-E9F7D635E5EB.gif (672x856, 100.59K)

I could see how realizing pol is never wrong is a problem, but please, don't kill innocent threads for your tier 1 revelations.

Read the post above leaf, prepare the napkins because you will realize how big of a fucking mistake your retarded ass made as it isn't some schizo theory but pure facts

based increasing tier regime poster

Based info user,
Also daily reminder
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3701758/A-powerful-generation-X-Men-SUPERHUMANS-100-years-claims-expert.html

the zogs have been dropping HINTS of what they're main plan of doing this. This is going to change us immensely and the fact they're using us a guneia pigs for this is jaw dropping.

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-102620_Chrome.jpg (1080x1192, 255.93K)

Yes they want to make your mind writeable. Whenever you come into wifi, bluetooth or 5g range, the AI can send packets of information to make you think a certain way.

If you’re an organic pureblood and the system detects you, the AI will manifest like a demon in another person to deal with you. Like Agent Smith.

Attached: 9761A6C9-C70C-40FF-B44B-3043403A9D5A.jpg (1200x675, 72.46K)

Probably, desu.

What's shocking is they're doing ALOT SOONER and imminently than we anticipated. Something going down..

Attached: 9480998262fa4ede2941b3663a29d098b9a57c8er1-660-574v2_uhq.jpg (660x574, 33.68K)

Yeah I knew this long ago

Attached: 1662388359108.jpg (1250x500, 364.31K)

This will all tie into the Mark of the Beast. "we could be Heroes", they have been preparing people for a long time.

"ye shall be as gods"... The antichrist will be a popish figure, when the veil lifts and the true church leaves, the counterfeit church will once again start ruling openly, and with it a new type of world where many restrictions are lifted.

(Roman Catholicism + Scientism + Fallen tech.)

>John 16:2 KJV
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Repent and believe the gospel, time is running out.

Attached: Mystery Babylon.jpg (828x610, 458.21K)

Snow Niggers in Canuckistan are about to force Leafs into taking the jim jones jab juice every 90 days.

youtu.be/zK9FbLtA7q4

Attached: E289167C-23AE-4192-A13E-C7F88BD09124.jpg (500x500, 30.44K)

My genome has been copyright protected .

One thing I found interesting is how this super sophisticated AI dropped just 1.5 years after the inoculations started.

We all know how invasive the data collection is, and retarded thinks like when a woman has her period (all in her tracking app) is brokered online.

I'm thinking that they collected data through vaxcattle.

spectrum.ieee.org/injectable-nanowires-monitor-mouse-brains-for-months
Also explains why they need the boosters.
>"Reduced scarring may explain the mesh electronics’ demonstrated recording stability on time scales of up to a year."
-From the wiki article, explained in the website article above. It lasts about 8 months in mice

I'm well aware brethren. I know that the pope has massive involvement in this, but highly doubt that he or the jesuits are at the pinnacle

It's all fun and games until one of the vaxlepers strokes while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery and maims you or your loved ones in a freak accident. Let alone the carnage that ensues if one vaxleper fails to operate simple appliances due a mystery injection fueled stupor and burns down your neighbourhood, or your dentist who might phase out while he's messing around in your mouth with a sharp or mechanized instrument.
Why do you think they've hiked up prices across the board, in particular gas and energy? They know that they've botched this LARP -they don't want to fall victim to environmental vaxtardation. Ponder the adage 'As above, so below.' and the fact that the people running this show have wasted centuries shaping the masses in their own image: into histrionic, LARPing turbo faggots chasing dragons - you are being sandwiched by surrogate NPCs from below and by arch-NPCs from above.

I prefered the times when I was afraid of evil, it was good times, much more bearable than the bouts of existential dread that consume my mind whenever I ponder the magnitude of incompetence necessary to bring about Clownworld.

Attached: nja.jpg (640x640, 38.1K)

Sounds like a good idea for a novel ngl

>The episode follows Stripe (Malachi Kirby), a soldier who hunts humanoid mutants known as roaches. After a malfunctioning of his MASS, a neural implant, he discovers that these "roaches" are ordinary human beings. In a fateful confrontation with the psychologist Arquette (Michael Kelly), Stripe learns that the MASS alters his perception of reality.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Against_Fire

Attached: 4C67B7EA-2AAA-456E-A26A-A9FC78B272DD.jpg (828x1195, 402.13K)

This will (sadly) be it chief. Which is why we need to group up with fellow purebloods and get the fuck out.

Attached: 1646902637913.png (699x518, 558.43K)

Hey Leaf fix your bot it's spewing nonsensical bullshit.

What’s amazing is you managed to type that with your tranny dicklet, Swedefag.

Go bathe with a toaster, you degenerate.

You know whats also interesting?
They're all of sudden hastening Neuralink Technology. It's not just Elon but apparently the Government and other Megacorporations are hastening this themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5w8s2PKwxI
Seriously things are about to go down.

Attached: 0_uVjRcWVJyAXpubII.jpg (1173x615, 117.09K)

Neuralink is shitty, aged technology. They already have something 10x better (read the above). I feel like it's just another psyop to make people doubt that they've progressed farther than that.

But yeah I agree, it will SUCK when the NPC cattle like the leaf above get the signal to go out n 'getem' :/